Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i know, but the problem is i couldn't get my favorite stat..."peerless"...the best i can do is "bearhead skillful"
Just looked at the godly mod, and you can change your job with it, so it might be easier to take Kkew's save, boot it up with the mod [copy the data file to a new folder, unzip the mod over it], change the job then save again. Replace the mod if you want to play without it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Both are Day 1 Bearhead Peerless (possibly the best combination)
Save 1 is Part Timer
Save 2 is Working Adult

I accidentally deleted my Student save which is why its not here and I am not big fan of bum (seriously, its pretty much just endless money grind)
I'd personally argue that Bearhead is not a optimal title to roll.
To re-roll, after finding out what your title(s) are, hit F12 to reset if not what you wanted
Romantic and/Or Sensual works better from my experience. posting a list of Title effects, and What choices at start can have :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Yo, does anyone have a save for the new english version to share? wolfrpg didn't like my old saves and I don't want to put in the work to get the high stats all over again. That took time T.T

Reactions: GTgamerSL

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Yo, does anyone have a save for the new english version to share? wolfrpg didn't like my old saves and I don't want to put in the work to get the high stats all over again. That took time T.T
Here's one, I played a bit on last friday(to test things out and see how the translation is), not that high stats for imouto (186 trust & 294 interest), a bit of money 176128 yen, 60 action point, 2 sexual energy, and Romancing Pervert Oniichan(Office worker).

Edit: I think you can pretty much raise her stats much easier after getting her pregnant aka this save

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I'd personally argue that Bearhead is not a optimal title to roll.
To re-roll, after finding out what your title(s) are, hit F12 to reset if not what you wanted
Romantic and/Or Sensual works better from my experience. posting a list of Title effects, and What choices at start can have :

Enjoy
I should probably mention that i've played this game long enough to know everything extensively.

Again as i mention... you shouldn't really pay attention to the 1st modifier. The only modifier that matters is peerless. The 1st modifier only matters at like below 100 interest/trust. Above that and you can basically snowball to 400 in a matter of minutes. Bearhead is nice since you can reroll at the end while also being rare as fuck.

Its not optimal if you want to speedrun but then again, this game is meant to be played slow.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, i've just discovered this game, it looks great, but I don't want to cheat. So 'im wondering what the dumbell and the training machine actually do please, and how to use it ? Is it to gain max energy faster ?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Hello, i've just discovered this game, it looks great, but I don't want to cheat. So 'im wondering what the dumbell and the training machine actually do please, and how to use it ? Is it to gain max energy faster ?
Upper limit to energy & increase cumshot max I think.

Reactions: Hellrider666

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So 'im wondering what the dumbell and the training machine actually do please...
Think they both increase energy, you don't actually use them or the pillow.

Edit - Found a save I could quickly test in on, buying the dumbell and the training machine bumped the max energy up from sixty to eighty when they were delivered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellrider666

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Specifically, dumbbell increases max energy by +5 and training machine increases max energy by +15. So 20,000 for +5 energy,or 100,000 for +15 energy. Both is a one time use only,and automatically takes effect the moment you obtain it. It's up to you to decide if you need to spend that money to increase your max energy or not. (Otherwise, the only other way to increase max energy is to do exercise on saturdays or sundays. Costs 20 energy but adds +1 max energy everytime you do that, and you can do that to a maximum of 3 times. Although to do it three times in a row, you'd have to have 60 max energy at that point.)

(The bum/part time worker also can increase max energy during the weekdays by strolling around the neighbourhood,but they have to do that 2 or 3 times in order to get +1 max energy.)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes