Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
Is this different from the version in the OP + Decensored patch v.02?

The OP version actually have a partial uncensor, i used the provided link from d0r43m0n and patch the game with the full uncensored images.

That Decensored patch v.02 have missing files in the cg/Pictures folders, so i recommend the prepatched game i upload above.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
With the "godly brother" mode, is there any way to quit the animated scenes without hitting F12 and returning to the title screen or closing and restarting the game?

They help me confirm if my colorizing is going well and it's stride breaking to have to reload the game all the time.
Would you like some help with that? I'd be happy to help.
The offer is much appreciated, but I'm nearing the final scene, and even that is a bit long.

About the only problems I've got are the background images tend to be too "noisy" to color well, with many broken lines and borders, and for the "found all panties" ending, the scene with the panties all laid out on the bed has the panties way, way too small and low res to even try and add color to them (zooming in is just a blur).

Edit: Oh and the images come from the fully uncensored version.

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
Hello, anyone got the list how to install decensor? I saw it once but i cant find it anymore, maybe im juat dumb idk. Srry for bad eng

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, anyone got the list how to install decensor?
Drag the games cg.wolf on to wolfDec.exe to unpack it, then do the same for the picture.wolf file. If you don't already have WolfDec then it's here...

WolfDec - Workupload

Delete, move or rename those two .wolf files so the game uses the unpacked folders instead. Move the two folders from the mod to the games Data folder. You should be asked if you want to replace a lot of files, say yes.

Or here's the already patched game...

Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ 2.0.1 with English patch and decensor v02 -

Edit - Now in the opening post as the unofficial translation.

Last edited:

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
Drag the games cg.wolf on to wolfDec.exe to unpack it, then do the same for the picture.wolf file. If you don't already have WolfDec then it's here...

WolfDec - Workupload

Delete, move or rename those two .wolf files so the game uses the unpacked folders instead. Move the two folders from the mod to the games Data folder. You should be asked if you want to replace a lot of files, say yes.

Or here's the already patched game...

Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ 2.0.1 with English patch and decensor v02 - Workupload
Thanks a bunch m8. You seems keep updating and commenting here. Appreciate your work!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
One more question, it seems like i got the old censored ver, how to move my old savefile to the new game? If it doesnt work just lmk i dont mind restarting, thx!

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Eye colors are corrected. Imouto now has brown eyes.

The end is in sight. Out of the over 600 images to go through, less than 60 remain, and those involve the toilet and cowgirl scenes, which are repetetive and complicated.

Can't say it will be over by the end of May, but should be done by mid June. credit11.png scene11_06.jpg

Last edited:

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
And DONE! I had to break it down into multiple ZIP files to get it to upload, but it's all here! Color Patch 1-5 all belong in the CG folder (using wolfdec to decompress CG.wolf) and Color patch 6 belongs in the Picture folder (using wolfdec to decompress Picture.wolf).

Let me know if there are any errors. Thanks!

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
And DONE! I had to break it down into multiple ZIP files to get it to upload, but it's all here! Color Patch 1-5 all belong in the CG folder (using wolfdec to decompress CG.wolf) and Color patch 6 belongs in the Picture folder (using wolfdec to decompress Picture.wolf).

Let me know if there are any errors. Thanks!
it's seem failed to decompress. which app you use?

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
it's seem failed to decompress. which app you use?
If winrar didn't work try using another extractor like 7-Zip and also check if the address isn't too long example: '' C:\Documents\username\game\inusuku\Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~\new folder1\new folder2\new folder3''

@Imouto_Lover extracted fine with both 7-Zip and Winrar.

Reactions: Imouto_Lover
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes