Wolf RPG - Completed - Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.01] [inusuku]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

Overall good game

Story:
    nonexistant, doesnt really need one, fully invests into being an hgame only

gameplay:
    good interactiable scenes, positions and options, like any cohabitation game, you gotta grind that affection alot (especially for anal) but aside from that, nothing to complain about

Character:
    Honestly, she doesnt have much of a personality aside frombeing your nice and cute little sister who loves her brother, though, as i said ealier, i guess they didnt care about developing her more as they went all in to being an hgame
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cryogic

First of all, it's a really slow start. It takes quite some time for your sister to actually be interested in doing sex with you, but honestly it's worth it in the end. It's a really great game. Don't let the lack of color fool you, the scenes get really hot.

Honestly though, there's a real lack of scenes, and admittedly that's a valid point of criticism. I'm strangely satisfied, though.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Kuzero

The game is ok, but not worth the grind.
    It's a really repetitive game, and the issue is...not much change. No matter how much you raise affection and lewdness, dialogue doesn't really change; it's just that you unlock new things you can do. So the daily gameplay loop is 95% the same from one day to the next and you'll do that for...100 days? or something like that.
    So yeah, pretty repetitive. And not just repetitive: it's annoying. The whole thing feels so slow.
    Oh, and yeah...RNG event. RNG events aren't fun. It's a really flawed game design that should really be removed from games, at least the ones that are full RNG with no control at all. Because when you essentially get "great failure lol, try next day", all it encourages the player to do is save scum in order not to waste days or weeks stupidly due to RNG.
    What do we get out of this annoying gameplay? Not much. What little there is, it's good, but there isn't much. Actually, wait. Is that really good?
    Thing is, there is a lack of transition between the different unlock. Taking her virginity was such a letdown. It just...happened. No real scene. No emotional moment. It was just another random lewd prank on the sister and dick kinda slided in somehow and she didn't complain about it. Apparently, telling lewd joke to her for 2 - 3 week is enough for her to spread her legs and let you fuck her silly. Might be a weird thing to complain about in a H-game, but it was just awkward.
    And since I'm talking about weird things to mention in f95zone, I might as well add that this game kinda creeped me out. I mean, this is a game about corrupting your sweet, innocent little sister (14? 15 years old? maybe less?), in which your main activities are:
    • Stealing her panties while she is taking a bath
    • Peeking at her when she is taking a bath/going to the toilet
    • Telling her lewd joke and randomly flipping your dick out at her in hope she will become more interested in sex
    • Molest her at night until she is lewd enough to just spread her legs and let you pound her silly
    • Don't worry though, you are a perfectly normal loving pair of siblings and your little sister just loves her older brother!
    Put in another way, as degenerate as I am, I can't help but be disturbed at how the game seems to portray as being "normal" the way the protagonist sexually harass, rape and basically groom his little sister. For me, there is nothing heartwarming about any of that, yet I feel like the game is trying to pretend it is. The fact some people describes is as a "sweet, vanilla romance story" is just weird. Molesting sleeping little girls is not vanilla romance.
    This is more a disclaimer than anything else. If that sounds appealing to you, I'm not here to judge. But I know I was taken by surprise and didn't expect it. I do wish that the "which kind of brother will you become for her" in the synopsis actually meant anything though, because if you want to see any H in this game, you don't have much of a choice.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.0.1] [inusuku]
    A particular game that managed to win me over.
    A game with black and white drawings, I never imagined that I would have liked a game like this, yet in its simplicity it does its duty very well.
    The scenes are few but each one is very beautiful, to get these scenes you will have to spend a lot (too much) time grinding stats and money. Unfortunately this is a game where hacks completely ruin the game, so I recommend playing the vanilla version.
    There are games where hacks help improve the experience of the game, but not this one.
    The biggest flaw remains the grind, the very slow cursor is very annoying, scenes that last too long, the game is too repetitive.
    Despite everything, I recommend the game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

wiwem71072

My review of Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.0.1] [inusuku]

This game is basically a Groundhog Day sandbox grinding simulator.
    You repeat the exact same actions every day with the goal of raising your sister points as efficiently as possible.
    The sister repeats the exact same sentences when you come home every day and do various actions with her.

Eventually, when you have enough to unlock doing lewd stuff and other actions with your sister.
    But the lewd stuff is not very good and the new dialogue from the sister then keeps repeating immediately after seeing it once.

Total unique dialogue length maybe is a few minutes...
    I really have nothing positive to say about this other than the sister being cute.
    No story, gameplay is awful, controls are terrible (mouse->keyboard emulation), graphics are barebones and severely lacking in quantity...

One of the worst games I've played on this site.
    You think maybe after you get enough points the game will open up, but hours later you realize there is no game.
    Without the grind you could see all the content in 5 minutes.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Crestrial

Attempted this game twice so far with a year between attempts.

The interactivity with the girl is awesome, but unfortunately, the game feels like it falls short everywhere else as there is a long list of things in the game that can drive you nuts.
    - I'm a gameplay > poon person, but unfortunately it isn't really that fun. You will do an extremely repetitive routine in order to advance in this game. If this is supposed to emulate real life, well guess what? Real life is boring, repetitive, and takes forever to get anywhere. You're going to spend several real life hours on this game and it could very well go nowhere.
    - No gameplay. There's no minigames or anything of that sort. It's a button clicker, kind of like a visual novel.
    - Trust/Interest building. It's an extremely slow process and interest in particular rapidly drains everyday which can set your progress back quite a bit if you are not determined to constantly push ero onto her. Depending on your character creation (which makes absolutely no sense) this can be extremely hard or easy.
    - Controls. Yeah, the mouse is terrible which only exacerbates the repetition.
    - RNG. RNG on scenes. RNG on trust building. RNG on panties. RNG on shopping. You can game the system by saving beforehand but there's no load button meaning you have to reboot the game every time you want to load that save.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

nicod

IDK what is wrong with those people who give 5 stars review so easy
    i only tried that game based on the reviews and now ..
    story0/10-there is no story no story no story
    so when you give a game with no story a 5 stars
    then something is wrong
    animations0/10again NO animations
    render/art0/10just look at the art what do you expect !!
    music0/10as usual music not related to a game
    decisions5/10i gave it 5 just for the ability to choose actions
    -peek (or not)
    -touch/grop
    addons0/10black and white game but with mods you can make it colored
    -all you can do i just click here and there and same thing daily (i got bored)
    -the art style very old not even high quality
    -nothing got me attacked to the game
    -even i though the game point and click but nuhh
    -i hate to repeat every event daily
    -i tried to molest her while sleep and she wakeup but
    next day she forgot LOL even her trust the same
    -for me i just wasted time fornothing
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

v2.0.1

A life sim where you live with your sister and try to get dirty with her. The gameplay though is very simple - spend every day trying to grind her trust and lewdness up to get to the point where you can access "the good stuff." I felt like I spent most of my time watching animations of my character going to and from work. Unpleasant and tedious though the art is very good.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HeroicLegend

I actually bought the official English version yesterday for dirt cheap off another site, but was curious if there were any better fan translations and or tutorials for the game. Checked out this thread and not only was there a better fan translation, but there was also a modded version that functions a little bit better than the official one. Anyways, on to the game review itself.

This is one of those simulation games where it is a very slow burn and grind to get to the juicy lewd stuff. For me, the gameplay is quite addicting and it is very similar to a lot of management games in this particular genre. Do not go into this game thinking you'll get the juicy stuff right away.

PROS
    • Artstyle: The art is cute and very anime. What makes it stand out that it's also completely in monochrome. For me, I like that style and it's very pleasing to the eyes. It's basically a manga.
    • Mechanics: I like the mechanics behind this game, raising your trust and sexual attraction with your sister in order to achieve lewd things with her is fun. The midnight section is easy to understand and can be better if it was further expanded upon with different features.
    • Animation: There isn't much of this in the game, but it's done very well in my opinion. The multiple images that pop up when you're interacting with the sister is cute and visually stimulating.
    CONS
    • Grindfest: Many people may not like the fact that this game is going to take some time out of you.
    • Lack of positions: There really aren't much positions you can have sex with her in the game, they're mostly restricted to the bed (missionary & doggy) and the bathroom (doggy).
    • Bugs/Glitches/Hard to get scenes: I'm just gonna lump all of this together since I've seen some posts in the forum stating that there were some bugs that could prevent you from getting certain scenes (like her cowgirl scene).
    • Locations: This could've been even better if we were allowed to go to different locations without it costing so much money. Unlocking special sex scenes there would've made the grind so much more worth it, but most of the locations are only there to add to your memories book.
    • Story: There really isn't a story, which isn't a bad thing. But, it's sad that there isn't much dialogue between the two or anything resembling drama. I guess the special events you do on the weekends can be categorized as story, but then again it's just screenshots of the sister having fun where ever they're at.
    • Crappy mouse controls: Yeah, the cursor movement is kind of bad and seems laggy at times, even with the mod. It's something you'll have to get used to unfortunately.
    I've listed way more cons than the positives, but it is still a very good game. It is a small game that is the start of a new franchise/series though, so I'm cutting it some slack. It's an extremely addicting game and I love it regardless of all of the cons I listed, the artstyle is great, the sex scenes (although varied in positions and interactivity) are done well. It is extremely vanilla and I'm a sucker for vanilla love. I just wish I had more time to completely play it through and try to unlock anything left that I haven't.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

After 3 days playing this game must say, is a good game.

Pros.
    - Nice vanilla romance story.
    - Multiple endings.
    - Some mechanics to work with.ç
    - Art is simple but nice.

Cons.
    - Needs more events.
    - The color mod is needed to inject some life in the game.
    - Art is good, but is too simple.

All and all game quality is good. I recommend it to vanilla romance fans, but do not expect a long developed story. XD
  11. 5.00 star(s)

HoriNibba

(Ver. 2.0.1)I played this game around a year ago, and I'm replaying it now after trying the sequel demo and I can now confirm the game is unique, sweet, quite vanilla, relaxed, cute, and funny.

The art is around average to above average, though there is a charm to it. A lot of the backgrounds do look like sketches, but the game has that aesthetic (arguably).

Gameplay is pretty sweet, just very repetitive. Could've used different texts here and there, and a little more mechanics would've had a great impact (the sequel does this quite well). Panty collecting and wanking is a little weird but I really liked it still. Very original and hot (IMO).

Characters: there are only two, your sister and you. It would've been nice if she had a name or if the game let you name her. And the mc's identity is determined by two questions they give you at the start. These are fine for me though since the game is trying to give that silly and relaxed feel. Sister is very lovable and makes me chase goals despite the repetitiveness of the gameplay.

H: most of the sex happens at night when you go approach her bed, but there are a lot of scenes outside of it. Personally, I love this mechanic of the night visit where you control the sex and not just watch it, heck, that's a huge plus whenever I find a game that does so. Something about the immersion and being in control I guess? The scenes are quite vanilla, "quite" coming from the mild rape and panty fetish. You collect like 20 different panties, each with a pretty detailed description, it's a weakness of mine because details and numbers always impact me.

The translation is fun, haven't found errors, or none that impacted me at least. (Using official)

Despite these flaws, I give it a 5 because of how much it stuck to me and how rare these games are (in my experience). It's definitely flawed but it's special. Maybe more of a 4.5 or maybe even a 4 at worst, but with how unfair I feel some people rate the games on here along with how dear this is to me, I'm rounding up to 5.

Imouto fans would love these, at least a lot of them.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

aiinomegami

Great art, easy to understand mechanics but the game is way too grindy and has barely any content.

The amount of time you spend in getting towards the content is too much and it becomes a hassle to keep playing, the art is great and all but it doesn't justify this
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Darkboi7383737

In the sanest message I can write right now, this game is not for me.

Played for 3 hours and I’ve gotten the imouto’s trust to 10000, but her lust stays below 10, because it costs all my fucking 15k a week to keep her bitch ass fed, and if you don’t fucking fed her, she FUCKING EXPLODES. I thought it was a meme. Not a meme. Bitch goes continental. Fucking whore. Haven’t gotten any good scenes, games just a super grind fest. 4 hours and only on day 28. Takes 100 to get one of the endings. I guess I must just be shit at managing, but I feel like this is just some shit man. It’s impossible to keep her from exploding while also having fun at the game. I have her trust to what I hope is enough to just keep clicking the “pervert talks” and getting her lust up, but I never have enough money to buy the hentai games or anything to actually increase her lust, since for some reason it goes down as the days pass and I need the money to keep buying the 1k food, or again, she explodes. I also do the playing games, and almost every fucking goddamn time, I get bad rng so guess what, she’s even closer to exploding! I’ve been getting bad rng on the tv too! So WHAT the FUCK do I do. She’s been close to ground zero so many times. I’ve been trying to get her to “sweat” during the night time scenes like I saw someone say, but I haven’t gotten it yet. I just bought a vib, so maybe if I can get her panties off on a Friday then I can use that and get her to cum fucking MAYBE since it takes 3 hours to get her panties off. But I just bought that shit at the cost of this week’s food so she’ll probably go nuclear before then anyway. Ain’t that some shit? I’m chancing her blowing up on a maybe that I get her to cum and maybe it increases her lust. Even in a fucking video game I can’t get girls horny what kinda shit mayne I just wanted to jack off and now I’m more pissed at an imouto than when I play league.

So yeah In conclusion, I’m sure this is a good game with good scenes, but I won’t ever be seeing those because I’m clearly not money management material
    Also, played on v 2.0.1
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2122642

i'm not really into the whole sleep sex thing, it's a little grindy without choosing to sleep sex the sister, but this game has by far the best character interaction, even though it's a simpler game. for me it makes you want to make her happy and take care of her, romance rather than rape. I wish there was a more romance focused game like this, i'm sure there are similar ones but i'm not sure if there's one this good. it's extremely refreshing and imouto is very cute. if only i came home to a cute imouto wife like this, i would be fine working 10 hours hard labor all day.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Faulty Dreams

For me, its one of the best hentai games i have played.

Its short but sweet. The concept is simple but executed really well. You will have an awesome night or two by playing this game.

Also the art is really good.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

My most favourite game on this site.

Relation building with your imouto. Having dinner cooked for you by a loli. Fun and games. Bathing with your sister. Nigh crawling sequences. Hot and steamy ecchi scenes. This game has everything I needed and is fun to play even if you clear everything (or you think, you've cleared everything). Even on the same save, because you can make your new character with randomized traits (a lot of them) and different job (4 to roll from).

I cannot stress out enough how imouto is cute. Not only design and spirits, but also way she interacts and reacts with you - player. Has also many chibi animations to enrich cute overload you will surely experience.

I love how sex minigame plays out, finally something different from stroking image and waiting out awareness meter. You're constrained by your sister's lewdness meter, her waking up status (if she's asleep) and by time itself (well, you have to wake up early to work and provide for your cute companion).

Safe days are not safe, they are SAFER. Remember this.

If there would be one thing I'd change is cursor interactions, it seems that Worlf RPG engine can't track cursor fast enough and it drags a bit, but that's just my nitpicking.

Have blast - and remember - don't let you imouto explode!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

Grindy game, some mechanics were not very intuitive. Like leaving some action points for night so that you can have fun with her. Took like 7 hours to figure it out.
    But game has a heart, and it was a fun time.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

loli senpai

lemme be honest here for a moment ..
    if there was a list of top 5 games in my life.. this will definitely be one of them!

a perfect Loli+ Imouto in one character is my best dream!
    i'm not sure how many times i did replay this game with each update

pretty perfect and simple game that never ever would get bored of it.
    just use cheat engine if you want more time for sex^

highly recommended it for anyone into loli or little sisters.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Technically quite simple but yet still pretty damn good. Likely the most realistic game with a imouto you'll ever play. Pretty real just for the relationship part and your status. Being a bum you'll have plenty of free time but no ¥. Being full time you got ¥ but jack shit for free time. Shit ain't like in games or movies or cheap pornos where stuff instantly happens, no, time must pass. The passing of time is sadly alas quite painful as there is no way to make the game go faster in the literal sense. You have to wait the transitions out. That is the only fault I can give the game
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

one of the best incest and sleep games i have tried, the animations are very well done, there is no relevant story to follow but it makes up for it with the fun of the premise
    highly recommended, the sister is a sweetheart