• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG - Completed - Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ [v2.01] [inusuku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

one of the best incest and sleep games i have tried, the animations are very well done, there is no relevant story to follow but it makes up for it with the fun of the premise
    highly recommended, the sister is a sweetheart
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NuclearWinter

The H-scenes are great, I'm a huge sucker for games with touching mechanics. My main problem with the game is theres ALOT of grinding, I mean on one hand it makes it feel like I EARNED that h-scene, but on the other the requirements for some of these scenes is nuts.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Teal Flower

I played it blindly and had no idea what gameplay to expect but somehow I made it to the good ending at the first try.
    Getting the working adult helps a lot getting upgrades, but you'll find yourself barely able to do anything at first. Even just talking to her was impossible starting with 15 energy. I got the "Hunk exploding oni-chan (working adult)" type, getting 40K a week so sticking to the 1K meals you can get the upgrades soon and complement it with excercise to the 65 energy he had at the end for me, mainly restricted now by time.
    The actions rely probably way too much on rng and you will surely find yourself hearing the intro several times when you've deeply messed up and her trust has dropped by 10 and put her in a bad mood. Sometimes even repeating the same action many times in a row you'll get the same result though.
    The progression is also very slow. By day 40 I was still trying to grind trust and sexual interest so once I found out about the 20 - 25 energy to get up during the night I decided to go all the way even if she woke up. Then it's when I would get something for the effort. Since at first there is so little room for actions with this type you'll have to split your efforts between building her trust, her sex interest and keeping her mood up, so you better try to land an awesome time playing or cheerful lewd talk to last for a few days, it'll go down by at least 1 everyday.
    Some things won't make sense though, like okay, you've had sex, she was awake, she tells you she wants to do more lewd stuff... yet she gets mad at you if you want to have a bath together (?)
    The sex also seems to have some kind of rng thing. Doing the same sometimes she ends up being fine, other times she's angry. And also she might appear happy at the scene end image and wake up talking to you angry.
    The cursor would be my biggest complaint. You are able to select some things directly with it, then for others you have this slow hand following you.
    But the nice atmosphere and cute style (that I thought it'd be lame to be honest) make up for the flaws and the grinding, probably shorter after knowing what to do, so in general it's a great game if you want something more wholesome and not rape-hardcore as the average hentai game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

You-San

first: safe days isnt that SAFE and second this is very grinding if not neary impossible to have enough money for contents.
    This game is very cool recomment to play as employee and grind your stamina,trust and lewdness first but u can also play as school boy, part-timer and etc. but later on u will just feel poor as fuck.
    With cheat this game is a 10/10 fap.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

I've spent over 7 hours playing this game! It's definitely the best living with one girl game here. So many options, so many scenes to unlock. It takes some time to max out all stats, but it's definitely worth it, especially with the money cheats.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

azmijaka

Yes this good simulation game that you need to do work something to make your heroine hapy before you get the juice and this game have a good amount of content that you can enjoy for vanila lover.

i dont know just try it if you like simulation game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dark Knight1119

The game have multiple ending and my first gameplay was messep up so my character got blown up, the gameplay was really interesting and the way the developer randomize your character background was creative so my second gameplay have difrent stat than the previous one top 5 for me
  8. 5.00 star(s)

imetus

There is no lovey dovey game out there like this.

On average wolf rpg games are better, but this one takes the cake.

While the interface can sometimes be awkward, and the grind a bit long (if you dont cheat) but it's well worth it to earn little sister's affection and her cute reactions.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

loldude22

I have to say that this game is one of the best H games I have ever played. Some games throws sex scenes at you but in this game you have to work for it and the payoff feels rewarding and amazing.

The mechanics and atmosphere of the game are top notch, as well as the awesome CG's. Before trying the game I was skeptical towards the monochrome style, but after playing for only a few minutes I completely forgot about it.

The only bad things about the game, and it's small stuff really, is the cursor, there is no visual pregnancy (although that's just my personal preference) and like one bug where you can click to interact on a previous scene that has dissipated. All in all it's definitely nothing gamebreaking.

Will you enjoy it? If you don't mind an H game where you have to work for the CG's then you will enjoy this game, however if you just want mindless sex scenes every 5 seconds, that you might want to keep looking.

But in conclusion: This game rocks, and you should help the devs by buying the game, it's very cheap for what it is. Go buy it if you enjoy it!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kaftein

The grind is mild, but it's still somewhat noticeable. However, it's somehow one of the least annoying grinds I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of encountering, to the point I actually found myself enjoying it. I'm fairly certain that's actually the intent; you really get into the feeling of just... living with your sister, going through your daily routine.
    It's a good time; very relaxing, and the payoff with lewder and lewder scenes feels wonderfully rewarding.
    If anything, the routine is a relatively accurate depiction of an actual Japanese salaryman's life; long working hours, leaving you with barely enough energy to get home, to the point that the Japanese have an actual term for "death by overwork." Karoshi, it's called.
    In that kind of setting, your sister is a relief for you, I suppose; someone to get home to, to eat dinner with, to enjoy life with. They really captured that feeling with the 100 Days ending (you can get multiple endings per run, it's a bit like a sandbox in this sense).

Seeing as I have no clue how to use Cheat Engine, maybe my opinion in this regard is worth less; but personally speaking, I feel like the grind - that is to say, actually getting used to living with your sister, coming home and eating dinner and messing around with her (in more ways than one, hah!) is... it's part of the experience, and you'd most likely be hurting any enjoyment you might get if you just skipped over it all with Cheat Engine.
    There's nothing wrong with downloading a maxed save to just bang her silly, of course, but I highly recommend that you in addition just play the game through normally at least once, for the full experience.

Overall, a wonderful game with wonderful art - lively and cute chibi sprites, attractive and tasteful CGs with very few noticeable mistakes - absolutely none of which are immersion-breaking, insofar as I could tell. I really enjoyed the monochrome colors and found myself coming back to this game from time to time even after having completed it.
    Edit: If you're turned off by black and white for whatever reason, Imouto_Lover has uploaded a very nice recolor mod for the game.

Needless to say, I'm eagerly awaiting any new projects from this group. Give Imouto Life Monochrome a try; you won't regret it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

GREATTTTTT Game! Of course for the one loving the grind but with rewards.

The art is amazing, the corruption is real and the fun the same.

I wish i could have the 1.9 in english but i'm stuck with 1.3... or japanese but that's not the same trip.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Furmilk

Very good game with solid mechanics and a nice progression. Only two things hold it back from a solid five stars though: A steep leaving curve which can be complicated by a bad brother roll (relative problem which some might like), and pregnancy as a narrative point, but no visual representation.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Moon924

I keep coming back to this game, over and over. The art is good, and despite getting the same choices everyday, the game doesn't feel repetitive. It's pretty easy to cheat the personality quiz at the beginning, but I still find it fun to just choose at random and play through with what I got, although I do prefer being a part-timer over the others. For the sound, well there really wasn't much, which can be good or bad depending on your situation. I just really recommend this game. It's one of my favorites.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ehpot

This game is different from the others, it is really relaxing with its music. It's really worth wasting my time. Really good game but I think its lack of content and there is a bug that I think is annoying but can be overlooked. Wish he develops more content that could satisfy my life.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

BPM222

I don't know what type of brainwashing this game used on me. But I was somehow content with doing some of the most repetitive and slow progress grind I've ever done in a hentai game.

The game really succeeds at setting an quite the unique feel to it. Finally getting somewhere with the game was pretty rewarding.

Only reason I'm giving it a 4 is I was a little disappointed in the content available. The content was good, but was I was left feeling a little empty when I realized that was it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Kenshiro___

My favorite monochrome game, but too many useless files are piling up. For 9 hours of gameplay in a row 2033 files in the registry (ccleaner). Bad write-off code. And mouse too not really. But game 9/10. Thanks.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Giolpo

Pros
    The sleep molestation/sex scenario is very well done with an undressing feature and a "sleep" indicator for your imouto. Voyeur is strong too

Simple formula: increase her sexual interest/trust with your evening activities and she'll eventually open up to a sexual relationship and get more and more comfortable

The mix of the black and white art with the sketchy background give it a very unique feel

Cons
    If the MC is a student, the low currency gain is kind of stalling your progress more than necessary. Probably best to edit the value if you want to enjoy the game to its fullest

Conclusion
    It really is a solid piece of work. They've done a great job at making you want more from this. Like someone else said, it's kind of similar to One Room runaway girl. If you like that kind of gameplay, you'll enjoy this one without a doubt!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

I only play two times... and both great!!

The game really want you try think how, and patience got great rewards.
    Not color are not the great but... in this game it was the best option.

If you like, Teaching Feelings / One Room runaway girl / Ane kasegi, your like this game
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 545851

After Playing this game for a few good hours now, I think it's time to give this a review.
    So, my overall thoughts on this game are really good, not amazing or fantastic, but for a cute sister insest game, it's got charm for days, the sister is adorable, she makes this game worth playing, and the black and white design is kinda cute and interesting, it helps give the game a classic manga feel or something. The gameplay can get kinda repetative, but for the mostpart it's exceptable, but, some items and object can get really expensive, and money isn't that easy to save, unless you play with the full time worker stat, I always chose part timer, because it gives you more time and energy at the start, which helps with building romance with the sister.
    So, if you wanna incest game, with a cute sister, you should give this game a try, it's cute and inofensive, I liked it.