Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
If winrar didn't work try using another extractor like 7-Zip and also check if the address isn't too long example: '' C:\Documents\username\game\inusuku\Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~\new folder1\new folder2\new folder3''

@Imouto_Lover extracted fine with both 7-Zip and Winrar.
unfortunately in my case when I extract in WinRAR or 7zip, the outcome will be an image, so I tried to use wolfdec from github but it won't work.
can i see your result?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the outcome will be an image, so I tried to use wolfdec from github but it won't work.
They are just images.

Unpack the games two .wolf files (same as installing the uncensor) if they aren't already, and swap the monochrome images in those unpacked folders for the new coloured ones. Delete or rename the two .wolf files so the game uses the folders instead.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it's looks like my game not read my files.
My copy of the game with the full decensor installed is posted back here, with that you should just need to switch the images. Otherwise you want to unpack pictures.wolf and cg.wolf then delete or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game should use the two unpacked folders.

Reactions: Gunnams

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Corrected panties 19. They now have blue stripes with a blue ribbon. Since the description didn't specify, I made the pale blue stripes the big stripes while the small stripes are dark blue. :)

Reactions: PabloKim

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Corrected panties 19. They now have blue stripes with a blue ribbon. Since the description didn't specify, I made the pale blue stripes the big stripes while the small stripes are dark blue. :)
Thanks for your work. Found something odd on scene02_11, the colourings is slightly washed out compared to the others Not super noticible but different.

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
unfortunately in my case when I extract in WinRAR or 7zip, the outcome will be an image, so I tried to use wolfdec from github but it won't work.
can i see your result?
All the files in those rar files are images which you need to replace the ones from the Cg and Picture folders (after you decrypt said folders with a Wolf Decrypter like Wolf RPG Decryptor - DXADecodeW).

Rar file and extracted folder:

Cg and Picture folders inside Data folder after extraction:

A simple guide on how to use DXADecodeW: simple drag both Cg.wolf and Picture.wolf files to DXADecode.exe to extract and move the extracted folders to \Data and delete or remove/rename both Cg and Picture.wolf files and replace the images with the colored ones.
As for repack images back to a .wolf file just drag the folders to the DXAEncode.exe.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Thanks for your work. Found something odd on scene02_11, the colourings is slightly washed out compared to the others Not super noticible but different.
I did notice that, yes. It seems to be an odd glitch stemming from the editing software I used. Sometimes it even causes stripes to come across the image, and if not caught and undone immediately tends to become permanent and having to start over.

After a few iterations, I chose to leave it as is, for fears of coming off with something worse.

I could try again from scratch and see if that helps.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
My copy of the game with the full decensor installed is posted back here, with that you should just need to switch the images. Otherwise you want to unpack pictures.wolf and cg.wolf then delete or...
The game should use the two unpacked folders.
alright it's works now, thanks a lot man!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

IAmTrueBoyB)

Jun 3, 2021
Alright. Found the problem, and it was in Scene02_03 and Scene02_04 as well. Uploaded the corrections.

Please keep the feedback coming everyone!

It really helps.
I can't deal with all this, would you mind throwing off the archive with the game with the already unpacked files? or a link
I just dragged the painted images to folders in my game. And it doesn't start

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need the original games .wolf files unpacked, and out of the way so the game uses the folder. The game with the two .wolf files already unpacked is back here, you just have to swap the original monochrome images for the coloured ones.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes