TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You don't have to repack the folders. Just get the original .wolf versions out of the way, so the game doesn't default to them and uses the folders instead. Delete them, move then to somewhere else or change their file prefix.

Reactions: thua1chan

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I've translated the memories album into English. The rar contains a pre-packed "Picture.wolf" and the unpacked pictures for those who have the game unpacked. Just overwrite whatever you have.

I can confirm that the in-game update notes can be translated manually using the Wolfrpg editor. If someone has enough Japanese skills to properly translate them into English, let me know, I'd do the edition part. I can provide the raw text for a comfier translation.

Preview:
monochrome_album_eng.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One question, this game can be ported to Android?
No Wolf RPG Editor can't be ported. About year ago the developer mentioned giving the game to some Android developers to make a mobile version. But I don't think anything's been mentioned since about it. It might have quietly died, just like the official English version...

Reactions: Beaba and NutBoye

hololo7

Sep 22, 2020
What's the point of Wolf RPG engine if there are much better alternatives? It can't even support mouse properly.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In some Wolf games the mouse works just as well as it does in a MV one, don't know why it's weirdly emulated with this game. At least you can use it here though, couldn't in the last game.

Wolf is completely free, the creator SmokingWOLF didn't want to use RPGM so they made Wolf instead.

Reactions: ChadBad

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
I haven't played this since v1.9. Is there enough new content to justify a second play? Im asking because i rember this game to be very grindy and i dont want to pass through all that again just to do the exact same things.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I haven't played this since v1.9. Is there enough new content to justify a second play?
The change log in the opening post isn't great but has 2.0 listed, that was the final content updated and anything after is just things like bug fixes. There's only a tiny bit new, but there is a complete now.

If you don't want to grind again there are saves around or CLORO's mod.

Reactions: zerosonic2019

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, how do you encrypt the decensor files into .wolf?
Unpack the games .wolf files with something like and combine them with the decensors folders. You don't have to pack the .wolf files back up, just get rid of the originals so the game uses the folders.

Edit - Mistakes were made...

Last edited:
Reactions: PabloKim

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
I got rid of the cg and picture files, and now it won't let me play the game because of that, so i assume it means that i must encrypt them into .wolf.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes