Ei8

Feb 20, 2019
Guys I've woken up next to my imouto for like maybe 2 or 3 times already and my album still doesn't have that CG.
Now that I see the album again, the shopping CG is still locked too. Obviously I've gone on a shopping date with her already. It's the 2nd & 3rd CG. I got the pool one on the first try tho.
What is this brother doing wrong?
Trust 240
Interest 286
Game version 2.0.1 from the 1st page.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the shopping CG is still unlocked too.
The shopping memory has something to do with buying items I think, possibly confirmed by...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try buying anything unbought, not sure what triggers the morning one.

Reactions: Ei8

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
so can some1 explain to stupid me
so i molested her 1 time at night, on start of the game
aaaand thats all, after that i dont have a night phase anymore
can some1 tell me what was wrong?
i mean i wanna grope her every night he he he
but rly, what is wrong

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
Any idea to play this on ANDROID just like the other games like BT manor by using Joi-Play? is there any simulator like that for this game too? thankyou...

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Any idea to play this on ANDROID just like the other games like BT manor by using Joi-Play? is there any simulator like that for this game too? thankyou...
still. it's wolf rpg. no one be able to port from wolf rpg to android as i know, there nothing you can do atm. but i'm sure someone can port it in the future

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
They did go on to say it was monochrome. Think I tried .H2 once, tiny tiny game window.
Indeed, I somehow remembered this one being monochrome for some reason, but its the only other game that I can recall that fits.

btw, you can increase the window by right clicking and zooming in, might have to try a few times, as it likes to zoom a bit too far.
I already have that game, so I decided to try it again, which made me want to color more scenes in monochrome :unsure:

Doubt I'll do it tho... :sneaky:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.20 star(s) 38 Votes