Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
hey again all.

a few pages back someone posted a list of titles and their effects.
I was rolling for a good title when I saw a title I haven't seen before and is not on the list.

"Seal" <anyone know the effects of this one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Currently waiting for the sequel, the sequel is about 80% complete from what I've read. I don't think there will be anymore updates either, don't quote me on that though.
This game is done, so no updates unless a bug pops out that needs an urgent fix, which is pretty much impossible if the code isn't even changed from what it is now. I'm not sure I would call the new one a sequel, at least I don't remember there being any connection to this one except art style.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
This game is done, so no updates unless a bug pops out that needs an urgent fix, which is pretty much impossible if the code isn't even changed from what it is now. I'm not sure I would call the new one a sequel, at least I don't remember there being any connection to this one except art style.
You're right, I don't know why I called it a sequel tbh lol

Reactions: alex2011

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
any guide here
This can help
It tells you the options, their consequences and the requirements to be able to do them.
It also has the television schedule and how it influences your little sister.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Looking up the circle gives nothing... Can you post a link showing this follow up?

Nanako_

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone got recommendations for similar games? I'm not much for imouto but the quality and gameplay puts this on top of the list.

dysgraphia12345

Aug 13, 2017
am i going crazy, i feel like there used to be a game similar to this but 2D with a schedule and multiple rooms/an entire house to interact in?

Ei8

Feb 20, 2019
Guys I've woken up next to my imouto for like maybe 2 or 3 times already and my album still doesn't have that CG.
Now that I see the album again, the shopping CG is still locked too. Obviously I've gone on a shopping date with her already. It's the 2nd & 3rd CG. I got the pool one on the first try tho.
What is this brother doing wrong?
Trust 240
Interest 286
Game version 2.0.1 from the 1st page.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the shopping CG is still unlocked too.
The shopping memory has something to do with buying items I think, possibly confirmed by...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try buying anything unbought, not sure what triggers the morning one.

Reactions: Ei8
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes