hololo7

Sep 22, 2020
Decensor patch is no longer available at can someone reupload it?

hololo7

Sep 22, 2020
I can't download Decensor patch, mega says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys, I need helpwith the decensor pack and I dont know what I did wrong:
_First I download the file from the Mega link from the Patreon acc above
_ Then I extract the download (.rar) files using 7zip
_ The extract files are the folder "Data" included two other folders: "cg" and "picture"
_ As for the game, I used WolfDec to extract the two .wolf files which are "cg.wolf" and "picture.wolf" into "cg" folder and "picture" folder
_ Finally, I replaced all of the (png) files, from extracted .rar "cg" folder to "cg" folder, .rar "picture" folder to "picture" folder
_ After replaced all of these png files, I just leave it there and start the game but the censor stuffs is still on
_ I even try to restart my comp couple times but didnt work out
Plz help me if I did sth wrong, I really wanted to enjoy the uncensor stuffs and would really appreciate if some one help.
Thx ^_^

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys, I need helpwith the decensor pack and I dont know what I did wrong:
_First I download the file from the Mega link from the Patreon acc above
_ Then I extract the download (.rar) files using 7zip
_ The extract files are the folder "Data" included two other folders: "cg" and "picture"
_ As for the game, I used WolfDec to extract the two .wolf files which are "cg.wolf" and "picture.wolf" into "cg" folder and "picture" folder
_ Finally, I replaced all of the (png) files, from extracted .rar "cg" folder to "cg" folder, .rar "picture" folder to "picture" folder
_ After replaced all of these png files, I just leave it there and start the game but the censor stuffs is still on
_ I even try to restart my comp couple times but didnt work out
Plz help me if I did sth wrong, I really wanted to enjoy the uncensor stuffs and would really appreciate if some one help.
Thx ^_^
If you still leave the .wolf files there, the game will use the resources from the wolf file.
Either pack the folder back to wolf files or just delete the old wolf files and use the folder instead

hololo7

Sep 22, 2020
How to download decensor patch? How to use Mega key: tEIzflmCLR4L5iwnAE6Ty62Wx6fHNBQZyVGIV1mNKK0 ? Does not work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to download decensor patch?
Click on the MEGA image in the post, the right MEGA page should then open and ask for the key. The dead MEGA link that's been posted is not the new patch.

Instructions were liked to above for using the patch after that. Or just look back here, and then here for a direct link to download WolfDec.

Mar 27, 2021
If you still leave the .wolf files there, the game will use the resources from the wolf file.
Either pack the folder back to wolf files or just delete the old wolf files and use the folder instead
TY so much! And how can I pack it back to the .wolf files?

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
I'm confused what exactly am I suppose to do with wolfdec is it an application or something(Please spare me I am not too much of a tech person, I just want to install the patch)

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes