MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, is the "hunt for panties" choice the only way to get the panties? Are there other options or ones you can only get after events or such? Cause I've been stuck at getting the same ones when I got to 13.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any scene where she give you her v-card or is the sleep assaulting the only option?
Don't think there's any visible difference of her first time from any other, but it might mention it in the data sections...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean anywhere else to have full sex than the bed, then there's the bath.

Reactions: Yesdude929

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
After looking at the dlsite, I think the author is still making more content for this game? Thought he finished the game already

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm talking about this, u know what it is?. Got it from his ci-en posts
The text at the bottom says this image is a lie, think Inusuku was just messing around. The Ci-en post is tagged with Sister Fantasy though, and two of them are definitely...

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
The text at the bottom says this image is a lie, think Inusuku was just messing around. The Ci-en post is tagged with Sister Fantasy though, and two of them are definitely...
Ahhh XD, thanks for explaining it to me. I don't know Japanese lol, thought it was a grand project of his or something lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

PabloKim

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, guys
First off I want to thank you guys especially TheBlueKnight for posting all the links to improve the games experience. I do have a question though;so i bought the game and it is 2.03, the latest version,. I was wondering if that version can be played translated.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i bought the game and it is 2.03, the latest version,. I was wondering if that version can be played translated.
The translation needs to be moved over to the new version, and it's not happened I'm afraid. I don't think your missing anything important by playing 2.01 though just more save slots.

Reactions: PabloKim
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes