Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
If i already got a pregnancy ending can i get another ending or do i have to do this all over again? I got the one where the mc becomes a working adult and got a bunch of jobs

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If i already got a pregnancy ending can i get another ending....
I don't thinks so, but you might still be able to complete the requirements for two of the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Seems like there is another rare ending.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I don't thinks so, but you might still be able to complete the requirements for two of the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the "Get her pregnant with enough trust and money - Good ending, and the game keeps going. " and it told me to continue to 100 days so maybe it will still trigger :unsure: I guess i will find out

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Skydringer

Oct 13, 2018
There should be one more update. With some more things to do, places to go but and hopefully cowgirl. I don't think it'll be any time soon though, post about it (in Japanese) . But then the translation patch will need a update too.
Thanks for the info my liege c:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the info my liege c:
Unfortunately though since then the developer has asked the translator to stop, so no more patches from them. But there should be a English version from Kagura... eventually.

New , Inusuku has a cold messing up the planned schedule.

Reactions: Skydringer

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
does anyone have a cheat save which has the sister fully loving you but you never came in her yet cause I wanna get the pregnancy ending

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
The game is worth grinding. Because is so rewarding when you get the result that you wanted. Time consuming, indeed, but thats the charm of this game. Nothing special about the cg(s) but the way how is event triggered with your own effort make this game fun to play.
Indeed. The CGs alones aren't really much compared to other games, it's the imouto's reactions to your actions that make it worthwhile. Molesting her when she's still hesitant and later when she's fully into it gives you a variety of dialog accompanying the CGs that makes the game have much more replayability.

Reactions: Banshee96

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
so, how do you get to do anal with the sister and have more options than just a hand job or blow job in the shower. I have her at about 450 for both trust and lewdness or whatever the other thing is called.

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
so, how do you get to do anal with the sister and have more options than just a hand job or blow job in the shower. I have her at about 450 for both trust and lewdness or whatever the other thing is called.
For anal, you gotta keep playing with her butt at night. There should be an option to flip her over in bed, and after you do you can finger her, then eventually you can lick her, and then eventually eventually she lets you stick in your one-eyed snake.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It's not a thing here yet though, and there's no progression with the pregnancy I'm afraid. Bad endings end the game, good ones let you keep playing on. So the good pregnancy ending is basically her just fertilized forever.
There are TWO pregnancy endings:
- The first is if you cum in her without the condom even ONCE (and don't use the morning-after drug), about a week later she announces that she missed her period and you get the bad ending. She has an abortion (this is assumed- the game doesn't actually use the term, but she doesn't have the baby no matter what your decision was) and leaves and the relationship is over.
- The second one starts out the same- after the hundred days, she says she loves you and wants to live with you forever. The notice that I got was that pregnancy was no longer a concern, but a bit later, I got the same previous scene with her announcing that she missed her period. I picked the "Keep the Baby" option, she's happy and you can keep playing the game, but it's not mentioned again. The notes on the Details page say that she wasn't pregnant (apparently it was a false pregnancy). I ran it again and used a condom or came outside every time and still got the missed period.

Reactions: Kyraga

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
English patch has been discontinued by the translator.

I don't mind adapting the 1.3 to later versions but I will need the patch alone so I can adapt it to newer versions since the link to the patch was taken down.
I found an English version (1.3) linked at the Hentaibedta site. I don't know these things work, but I guess it has the patch already installed?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
For Vigor just keep drinking male potency drugs. Permanently increases max Vigor by 1. Since you can increase it this way, you can also track max vigor down with CheatEngine to change it like anything else.
Yeah, but I could only reach 9 for the max- after that, the game won't let me buy any more of the drug no matter how much money I had (this may be related to which character you are). That's okay- realize that that means you can cum NINE times in a night! (The most I could ever manage was 8 in a 12-hour period, and I was MUCH younger then!)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any news for 1.4 ?
Yes look back through the thread, but there's bad news as there won't be anymore fan made translations. Also 1.5 should have been out by now but Inusuku caught a cold, and still has it according to the latest .

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes