TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Might be just me but is it hard to trigger toilet scene in 1.5?
Does seem like it. Before she would nearly always need to pee, just quickly tried it a few times now nothing. There were bug fixes, maybe it was meant to be a rarer occurrence.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
ahhhhhh I can't get the new early morning scene in 1.5
so if anyone know please share some info. i tried many thing already.
Just manage to trigger it with a oni-chan mood and empty my vigor with her (also got very sensitive status though it might not be related)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I used up all the vigor a few times (you can see in the screenshot it's zero), and also carried on as long as possible a few times after that when she still wanted more. No scene.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Maybe there are some other hidden conditions like cum together, etc. I only triggered 2 times out of 6 or 7 tries with empty vigor, and it got different dialogs each time too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
I compare the translated basicdata and mapdata from 1.3 to the new one, copy the old content and google trans the new....
i see ...
i'll try it

edit :
okay .. i tried copy both basicData.wolf and Mapdata.wolf from v1.3 into v1.5 data file.
it translate.. but, it seems the version turn back into v1.3 instead v1.5 (BasicData.wolf caused of it).
btw .. what is old content do you mean ? was it literally copy all of file in v1.3 into v.15 ?

Last edited:

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
okay .. i tried copy both basicData.wolf and Mapdata.wolf from v1.3 into v1.5 data file.
it translate.. but, it seems the version turn back into v1.3 instead v1.5 (BasicData.wolf caused of it).
btw .. what is old content do you mean ? was it literally copy all of file in v1.3 into v.15 ?
No. I open the game with wolf editor, check what is different from 1.3 to 1.5 and then edit the files accordingly
Edit : to those who want morning scene, turn out all you need to do is make her cum before midnight. It got nothing to do with vigor after all (my bad OTL)
Need good mood and high sexual interest too

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
No. I open the game with wolf editor, check what is different from 1.3 to 1.5 and then edit the files accordingly
Edit : to those who want morning scene, turn out all you need to do is make her cum before midnight. It got nothing to do with vigor after all (my bad OTL)
what a shame ...
have been find how to edit the files ..
still got no idea how i must do :((

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
how do you extract .wolf ? i want to try translating the game myself too... i tried using DXExtract but it needs the decrypt key

trippen

Nov 11, 2019
Is the DLsite version the newest one and does it have an english translation? So ready to buy the full game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the DLsite version the newest one and does it have an english translation? So ready to buy the full game.
Latest version but no translation, it's going to be done by Kagura. Unless a has the red English Ver tag above the name it's untranslated.
I just wish she wont ask to cum outside when I got all endings and on safe day...
Think I remember here wanting me to cum inside a few times, could be a mood thing?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know 1.5 in eng will take a while, but just for curisosity can someone post the changelog? Unfortunely my japanese isn't the best yet :/

Depending on the price I'll probably buy it when released, the creator seems a nice guy, since he kindly requested instead of threats like some other dumb companies (at least it seems that way), and the game is extremely nice. Not to mention the request was only when official translation was confirmed. Also, Kagura is Kagura lol.

Last edited:

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
I know 1.5 in eng will take a while, but just for curisosity can someone post the changelog? Unfortunely my japanese isn't the best yet :/

Depending on the price I'll probably buy it when released, the creator seems a nice guy, since he kindly requested instead of threats like some other dumb companies (at least it seems that way), and the game is extremely nice. Not to mention the request was only when official translation was confirmed. Also, Kagura is Kagura lol.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed apology message for v1.4 (possibly for when receiving compensation)
  • Fixed a bug where the display still remains after the midnight part
  • Fixed a rare bug where meals finish at 17:00
  • Fixed a bug where the imouto can't be selected in the living room
  • Fixed a bug where the condom remains in a worn state even after ejaculation
  • Fixed a bug where the image flashes during rear penetration
  • Fixed various minor bugs and typographical errors
Adjustments:
  • Readjusted to start from a normal state during midnight (no idea what or whose state it actually refers to refers to onii-chan's "Tension")
  • Pregnancy rate on safe days decreased (20%)
  • Adjusted probability of going to the toilet after drinking tea to 30%
  • Adjusted the imouto's daily mood fluctuation rate (harder to deteriorate, easier to improve)
Content:
  • Reworked the morning wake-up routine
  • Added wake-up graphics that are displayed corresponding to certain conditions

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes