Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
While I don't mind pregnancy by itself, in my opinion it doesn't make much sense having her with a belly, besides an ending with having the child. It just doesn't fit the theme of the game, this a more loving game than a corruption one.
If the pregnancy had to be purely a corruption thing, then I'd wholly agree with you, I like her cute innocent side which has a purity to her love. However I imagined a continuation of the semi-wholesome theme they had going on here. I could totally get behind the idea of them trying to hide it in daily life while caring for her developing baby, while of course being careful during the night-time fun. They would just continue to care about each other while going about as the player had done before. This of course doesn't have to be a mandatory path. Could just continue to pull out, use condoms, or abort if you don't want this kind of path, but I think it would add a ton of charm to it.
If you guys played the old localized version from v1.3 and read the "play tendencies" in the data screen after getting the happy pregnancy ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like a lot of people are under the impression that it is otherwise...was there a fault in the translation or do people just not look in the play tendencies screen much?
I might have missed some stuff because I just used one of the saves where everything was lined up to take whatever ending I wanted. I remember the translation said something about confronting the mother who acquiesced due to the player working to hard to make it work. Is there a newer translation available beyond 1.3? All the posts I read said that there wasn't one because nobody was working on one despite there being newer versions. This is all on the assumption there is a free one to just download, as frankly if it doesn't have what I'm looking for, I'd rather not buy it the hopes that they'll eventually add it. If pregnancy and pregnant sex do get added and there's an official translation, then I could spend some money on it.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a newer translation available beyond 1.3? All the posts I read said that there wasn't one because nobody was working on one despite there being newer versions. This is all on the assumption there is a free one to just download, as frankly if it doesn't have what I'm looking for, I'd rather not buy it the hopes that they'll eventually add it. If pregnancy and pregnant sex do get added and there's an official translation, then I could spend some money on it.
As far as I know the translation is planned and will be done by Kagura, but Kagura has yet to confirm it, it's just the dev that said it. Kagura will then release it on Steam and make a patch free to download on their website that includes H-Scenes and possibly an uncensor.

So if you were planning on buying the game, I'd wait for the steam version since it might include an uncensor patch.

Reactions: Kyra197

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
What's with every game suddenly getting a steam version? I mean, good for them realizing there's a market for this stuff outside of Japan and capitalizing on it, but at the same time I don't think there's a way to filter by fetish on steam so it's frustrating to find your kink.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If the pregnancy had to be purely a corruption thing, then I'd wholly agree with you, I like her cute innocent side which has a purity to her love. However I imagined a continuation of the semi-wholesome theme they had going on here. I could totally get behind the idea of them trying to hide it in daily life while caring for her developing baby, while of course being careful during the night-time fun. They would just continue to care about each other while going about as the player had done before. This of course doesn't have to be a mandatory path. Could just continue to pull out, use condoms, or abort if you don't want this kind of path, but I think it would add a ton of charm to it.
Maybe I've expressed wrong, sorry for that.

What I meant is that having her pregnant when playing doesn't fit the game, after all making her pregnant in the end is the main goal. Unless you want it as a sandbox, that way I understand it, but still it would mean other stuff would be made before. Again, I'm not against it, it simply needs to taken in account what is the premise of the game.

I'll use a dumb example, think of the disaster that is Sword Art Online: The premise of the show is surving inside a video game, anything can take your life, yet they insert a character that cannot be killed, or if it is can be brought back to life. Although the character is cute and gives life to the characters relationship by itself, it ruins the premise of the show.

That's what I mean about not fitting in. Of course pregnant stuff can fit love games, and while not an huge fan I don't mind it if well applied, but when that overlaps the final objetive of the show it can't fit well, unless it is applied as a sandbox mode. That's the main reason I said it usually fits better on corruption games, because the main goal is... well, corrupting someone. Although yes, I agree with you it isn't purely a thing for corruption only, but it can't conflit on the story or else it ruins the game.

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The we shall expand the story! As long as it already is, I'm pretty confidant they could easily do so. Imo, I think it would fit quite nicely as a continuation for their saga, going from a sexually disinterested sister, to a curious one, to a lewd one, and dealing with the consequences of it one way or another. Maybe they decide to abort and she become infertile as a result, in her grief the player consoles her and assures her they still love her and will do so for the rest of their lives. Gameplay would take a lewd break to focus on cheering her up. Or, they decide to keep it, hiding it from their friends and family until they need to tell their mother so they can pull her out of school and go from there, fighting the disapproval but eventually gaining acceptance. There's a lot they could do with this if they chose to without ruining the story, and I would personally love to see it developed further, ideally with a pregnancy path, but to each their own.

If I understand you correctly, you would rather they story remain as it is, and I get it, some people read the book and are happy with just that. They don't need the author to come out with a sequel, they prefer the story as it was written.

TBH, I'm just desperate for some great vanilla pregnancy games, so many are either completely devoid of player input, full of corruption and abuse, or has tentacles/monsters (not bad in and of itself per se, but does not lend to a vanilla experience). This one was leaning that way with some of writing and the gameplay is overall very satisfying so if it could just take that extra step, I'd be happy.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like it might be a few days off still...

Currently working on the distribution of Ver1.6.
The goal is to manage it by about 10 days! maybe!

link again, a day or so after it is out the (untranslated) update will hopefully get added. 1.6 adds in a few new places to take her too, like the hot springs and holiday events. Also a thighjob!

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
anyone know if you can get all the endings in one playthrough after getting one of them? just got the pregnancy one, and they say I can keep playing, and guide said there are other endings to get, including one for getting all the others.

wondering if I have to start a new game or I can keep playing to get the others

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's with every game suddenly getting a steam version? I mean, good for them realizing there's a market for this stuff outside of Japan and capitalizing on it, but at the same time I don't think there's a way to filter by fetish on steam so it's frustrating to find your kink.
There isn't nor does steam truly allow any kind of sexual content. It has to be patched out, hence the patch for H scenes and possibly an uncensor.

Maybe I've expressed wrong, sorry for that.

What I meant is that having her pregnant when playing doesn't fit the game, after all making her pregnant in the end is the main goal. Unless you want it as a sandbox, that way I understand it, but still it would mean other stuff would be made before. Again, I'm not against it, it simply needs to taken in account what is the premise of the game.

I'll use a dumb example, think of the disaster that is Sword Art Online: The premise of the show is surving inside a video game, anything can take your life, yet they insert a character that cannot be killed, or if it is can be brought back to life. Although the character is cute and gives life to the characters relationship by itself, it ruins the premise of the show.

That's what I mean about not fitting in. Of course pregnant stuff can fit love games, and while not an huge fan I don't mind it if well applied, but when that overlaps the final objetive of the show it can't fit well, unless it is applied as a sandbox mode. That's the main reason I said it usually fits better on corruption games, because the main goal is... well, corrupting someone. Although yes, I agree with you it isn't purely a thing for corruption only, but it can't conflit on the story or else it ruins the game.
Just so you are aware, especially after the pregnancy scare ending, the game is a sandbox. Yes, you are limited by time, energy, and your job/school, but you are free to choose what to do once you have control given you aren't out of time or energy. There is also no real ending, you keep playing after the ending provided you got a positive one. Once you reach that point, the criteria you laid out are met. Having said that, I don't see them adding models, it's a ton of work because it means redrawing every single existing one with a larger belly to show pregnancy.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There isn't nor does steam truly allow any kind of sexual content...
There are a few games on Steam that a patch. It's smarter if they do though, the age gate limits their visibility.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are a few games on Steam that a patch. It's smarter if they do though, the age gate limits their visibility.
I never dealt with the age gate since I tend to just use steam for non H games, I must have missed it. Given their response to companies like Illusion, I wouldn't be surprised if the few that Steam felt were safe enough to simply be age gated disappear with yet another argument between Steam and the game devs over it, then reappear later with H scenes removed and a patch popping up elsewhere.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So I went through pretty much every ending. The only one where the pregnancy was aborted is the bad ending where you either don't have the means to support her or chicken out and say it's not yours. Unless the english translation missed something, it would appear all good pregnancy ending are with her implanted the rest of the game. With that in mind, I do still hope the dev will take the time to alter the art assets, even if it's just the same art but modified (would save time).
I never dealt with the age gate since I tend to just use steam for non H games, I must have missed it.
Kind of in the same boat, never seen much of a point considering:
1. Passion project subs are often better (imo).
2. Possibility of censorship.
3. Never know exactly what you're getting from the storefront description.
4. No fetish filters.
5. Costs money.
Too many problems to be worth using in it's current state. They would probably have to make a secondary storefront in steam, like a separate tab for VN/adult games which has tags and filters for what people might want (which is is the biggest problem for me). Also if they ever sorted it out, I'd need to make a second account, don't need people knowin' what I jack it to. BTW in case some people were about to say "just go offline", the storefront will tell you if someone on your friends list has the same game.

Last edited:

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
Someone knows if there is a way to "corrupt" the sister? Like making her asking for it?

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Someone knows if there is a way to "corrupt" the sister? Like making her asking for it?
With a good attitude, a high sensitivity, and it not being too late at night, she'll sometime ask you to have sex (and be in a bad mood tomorrow if you say no). Same conditions can lead to a scene in the shower if you're washing her back and start jacking off, she will either start a blow job or have sex. It should go without saying that both of these also require sufficient trust and sexual interest to even unlock these acts, but just gonna add that as a clarification. Oh, there's also walking in on her in the bathroom which leads to eating her out and you getting a blowjob, initiated by her.

Beyond these however, it's about as corrupt as she gets. She's kind of dirty once you begin a sexual relationship, but she's never really corrupted. She's still relatively innocent and nice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Version 1.6 has been released, and 1.61 as the holidays were bugged. , and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The untranslated game should again be added to the page after a day or two, hopefully.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes