1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed apology message for v1.4 (possibly for when receiving compensation)
  • Fixed a bug where the display still remains after the midnight part
  • Fixed a rare bug where meals finish at 17:00
  • Fixed a bug where the imouto can't be selected in the living room
  • Fixed a bug where the condom remains in a worn state even after ejaculation
  • Fixed a bug where the image flashes during rear penetration
  • Fixed various minor bugs and typographical errors
Adjustments:
  • Readjusted to start from a normal state during midnight (no idea what or whose state it actually refers to refers to onii-chan's "Tension")
  • Pregnancy rate on safe days decreased (20%)
  • Adjusted probability of going to the toilet after drinking tea to 30%
  • Adjusted the imouto's daily mood fluctuation rate (harder to deteriorate, easier to improve)
Content:
  • Reworked the morning wake-up routine
  • Added wake-up graphics that are displayed corresponding to certain conditions
Tyvm :)

KRU

Jan 18, 2018

As far as I understood he has a small project going and is still ill, so future updates may be delayed

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Goth Loli!? Life ~Monochrome~ maybe? Sound like it might become another free game, like One Week RPG.

Reactions: altuser

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry for the trouble, but does anyone have a working MEGA file for the English version? The one in the original post is no longer available.

MTHU74

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do you avoid the exploding imouto ending? I'm trying to get the first good ending that let's you do no condom forever, but she keeps exploding.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do you avoid the exploding imouto ending?
Don't flip out your dick. I think you want the pregnancy ending, impregnate her with (at the least) about two hundred trust and over fifty thousand cash.

MTHU74

Sep 2, 2018
Don't flip out your dick. I think you want the pregnancy ending, impregnate her with (at the least) about two hundred trust and over fifty thousand cash.
I have over 400 trust and cheatengine to max out cash, but I still don't get the pregnancy ending. Also the game let me reroll my character before dropping me back in the same spot before the explosion ending, is this a redo or am I in "postgame"?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also the game let me reroll my character before dropping me back in the same spot before the explosion ending...
Oh weird I tested it out and got the same thing, also in my hurry...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the dialog it almost sounds like our traits were causing it, as she yelled at me for being a bear head (unless that was just coincidence). We got the rare ending though, so that's something...
Reincarnate and try inseminating her again I guess, didn't even know this ending existed. The post game I got before just let you keep playing.

Reactions: DohDongOh

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know if the makers of this have any plans on developing her pregnancy? Kind of a bummer that you get the one cut scene where she SAYS she's pregnant, but even after "months" have passed, there's still no visibility. Honestly if they added that one thing, I would probably play this all the time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While I don't mind pregnancy by itself, in my opinion it doesn't make much sense having her with a belly, besides an ending with having the child. It just doesn't fit the theme of the game, this a more loving game than a corruption one.

I would much rather have a better fertilization scene than having the current time skip. That would make more sense.

If it was a corruption game I would understand having that option, but it isn't the case. It would probably fit on Spoiled Child or Wings of Roldea for example. Anyway, it's just my personal opinion of course.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
I mean having sex with a pregnant woman is not my cup of tea personally, but I can understand you. But it would just replace her models with 3-5 iterations of a growing belly and nothing more, wouldn't it?
Wasn't one of the happy ending scenes her highly pregant? Or am I mixing some games up right now?

It is still possible that he will add it in a future update. He just told us his plans until v1.7 and I hope there will be more, because these kind of games are my favourite ^^

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
If you guys played the old localized version from v1.3 and read the "play tendencies" in the data screen after getting the happy pregnancy ending,

It seems like a lot of people are under the impression that it is otherwise...was there a fault in the translation or do people just not look in the play tendencies screen much?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes