Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
It may be also due to amount of sex and times she's climaxed, there's a conversation going on at about. Think I've got all the lewd options unlocked, here's my current...
They will disappear though if she's not in a good enough mood, but reappear if you can cheer her up enough. I haven't been able to catch her masturbating in the toilet yet, but she's happy to let me watch.

When it does unlock the new bath activity's won't be random, you'll a get menu of things to pick from.
Whoo, my post from ulmf got linked here! After I unlocked this, I was able to walk in on her in the toilet without her getting upset.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The was posted on Ci-en, four updates the last one intended to be early November.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A also mentioned that after that a Android port and what sounds like a English Steam version (please Steam don't be a dick about it).

Free mini rpg if you go to their starting page, in Japanese though.

Reactions: kemcbg and Nubatron

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not hacking but you can reroll your character, some titles give you more (got one with five). And it only effects how much you can cum, even limited to two times I've gotten her to cum thirty three times in night.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
For Vigor just keep drinking male potency drugs. Permanently increases max Vigor by 1. Since you can increase it this way, you can also track max vigor down with CheatEngine to change it like anything else.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
, the schedule was linked above. She now has safe and danger days, with a lower or higher chance of being made pregnant, and the new bed images are in (should be bug fixes too). Also typhoon Hagibis warning.

The is not updated though.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
, the schedule was linked above. She now has safe and danger days, with a lower or higher chance of being made pregnant, and the new bed images are in (should be bug fixes too). Also typhoon Hagibis warning.

The is not updated though.
im a little surprised that that is now a thing... would explain why I cant get her preggers since ive got her pregnant when the time she says she hasn't had a period BUT I got the good end... and I guess its supposed to progress after she has been impreged??? I mean I got the good impreged ending at 60 days and went over 100 days so I guess this is a bug?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im a little surprised that that is now a thing...
It's not a thing here yet though, and there's no progression with the pregnancy I'm afraid. Bad endings end the game, good ones let you keep playing on. So the good pregnancy ending is basically her just fertilized forever.

Reactions: Kyraga

HENTAIIII

Apr 23, 2018
Here it is, how to use Cheat Engine to change variables in this game:

1- Start the game
2- Start Cheat Engine
2- Select process (click on the top left button, the one with a computer image) (Pic-01)
3- Pick the game process, the one with the game icon. In this case it is '00001DB0-Game.exe'
4- Under "Value" enter the current value of the variable you want to change. I used the current money value in my game=32203 then click on the button "First Scan" above. (Pic-02)
5- The result will appear on the left side. Right click on the result and pick 'Change value of selected addresses' enter your desired new value, then click OK.(Pic-03)
6- Save your game with the new value inserted.

Have fun!

View attachment 411164 View attachment 411168 View attachment 411170
nah,it dont work for me,i am stuck the 5 step,when i click the button "first scan" it dont appear on the left side,can you help me ????

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
nah,it dont work for me,i am stuck the 5 step,when i click the button "first scan" it dont appear on the left side,can you help me ????
If it doesn't appear on the left side, it means the value you entered in step-4 is not present in the game.
Solution: Play the game and take note of the correct value of the variable you want to change.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
English patch has been discontinued by the translator.

I don't mind adapting the 1.3 to later versions but I will need the patch alone so I can adapt it to newer versions since the link to the patch was taken down.

asdfgfa

May 13, 2019
English patch has been discontinued by the translator.

I don't mind adapting the 1.3 to later versions but I will need the patch alone so I can adapt it to newer versions since the link to the patch was taken down.

this might not be the most recent version but it is for 1.3 and i didnt have any problems with it

Reactions: forbidden101v

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018

this might not be the most recent version but it is for 1.3 and i didnt have any problems with it
I was hoping the patch would be translator++ files so I think I'll have to ask the guy who helped the translator produce the translation. Thanks anyways.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kagura will give a us a good translation and probably a mosaic free imouto (see the developers other game here). But they do have a bit of a , and there's more with Steam pages...

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes