TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is some god tier imouto we got here. Hoping that the dev will add more contents in the game uwu
There should be one more update. With some more things to do, places to go but and hopefully cowgirl. I don't think it'll be any time soon though, post about it (in Japanese) . But then the translation patch will need a update too.

No more translation patches unfortunately, but a English version by Kagura (sometime) in the future...

Edit - Turns out there'll be no Kagura version, but at least there's a updated translation and decensor.

Last edited:

Metatron27

Mar 27, 2019
There should be one more update. With some more things to do, places to go but and hopefully cowgirl. I don't think it'll be any time soon though, post about it (in Japanese) . But then the translation patch will need a update too.
Good to know that it would still get an update!(looking forward for that additional trip event)

and does anyone know any game that's just like this? Already played one room runaway girl and akira points.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 422480

how do i get the anal scene?
i can fuck her in sleep Only
i dont know where to find anal toy to buy her .. in order to get anal scene
& yes i cheat-engine-ed some status...
also .. do i miss some scenes if i hacked the status? as in pass some scenes?
or is it like scenes in order?
Weekends in the Morning go shopping with her. One of the shops has sex toys. Keep using the anal toys on her until she allows penetration.
You don't miss anything by cheating as long as you know where to look.

• Love
Reactions: 9inchz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i get the anal scene?
For anal to happen I had to make her cum by fingering her ass a few times, she refused to let me use the anal toy before that. Eventually you should get sex options appear for the other locations (and you won't have to sleep for the night sex).

• Love

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i dont sleep .. screen lags or i have no where to click or no mouse to move...
any button to click at that moment or something?
Never happened to me I'm afraid, the mouse is weird but it's never stopped working. The manual is in the opening post but I don't think there's anything helpful. The not having to sleep for sex I was talking about is a new menu option, that should appear at some point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the same time that appeared more lewd options in the bath did too.

Edit -
how do i increase energy limit...
Vigor is how many times a day you can cum, think the potency drug boosts it. Increase max energy by walking or going to the pool on weekends, also buy the dumbbell and training machine.

Last edited:
  • Wow

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Here it is, how to use Cheat Engine to change variables in this game:

1- Start the game
2- Start Cheat Engine
2- Select process (click on the top left button, the one with a computer image) (Pic-01)
3- Pick the game process, the one with the game icon. In this case it is '00001DB0-Game.exe'
4- Under "Value" enter the current value of the variable you want to change. I used the current money value in my game=32203 then click on the button "First Scan" above. (Pic-02)
5- The result will appear on the left side. Right click on the result and pick 'Change value of selected addresses' enter your desired new value, then click OK.(Pic-03)
6- Save your game with the new value inserted.

Have fun!

View attachment 411164 View attachment 411168 View attachment 411170
Were you able to freeze the time of day? It never worked for me.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Were you able to freeze the time of day? It never worked for me.
Finally got enough free time to help explain

Freezing the value on 0 at night will make the night last for as long as you don't run out of vigor, or get her mad at you. Freezing the time wont stop the advancement of events. I forgot that I had frozen my time and he still went to sckool like normal despite it being 12 am all day long. I wouldn't recommend leaving the time frozen as I don't know if that will cause other bugs in the game. Hope this helps.

lawlietpwnz

Nov 26, 2018
Any similar games to this? First come to mind are 1Room - Run Away Girl, Teaching feeling and Spoiled child
Love this kind of grindy late rewards corruption.
I'd say wet summer days.. But not in terms of grind.

Meanwhile this imouto game creates hellalots of files on disc C. Can someone explain this thing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wet Summers Days is extremely similar to Suzuka's Melody, here is a search for similar games in the recommendations thread (it was originally done for 1Room).
Meanwhile this imouto game creates hellalots of files on disc C. Can someone explain this thing?
Version 1.0 of the game used make a lot of temp file, if this is really version 1.3 that should be fixed. I patched the game myself so don't use the version uploaded here (and the translation has had a small update).

Reactions: lawlietpwnz

Mozarella89

Jan 1, 2019
I don't quite understand the requirements for being able to "lewd her" (not molest) at night, to get more than the bj scene in the bath or any of the toilet scenes. Her stats are certainly high enough (above 400 in both). Aphrodisiac also doesn't seem to change anything besides the bar filling faster during the night scene.
Am I missing some requirement? Or are the scenes random and I'm just incredibly unlucky?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't quite understand the requirements for being able to "lewd her" (not molest) at night...
It may be also due to amount of sex and times she's climaxed, there's a conversation going on at about. Think I've got all the lewd options unlocked, here's my current...
They will disappear though if she's not in a good enough mood, but reappear if you can cheer her up enough. I haven't been able to catch her masturbating in the toilet yet, but she's happy to let me watch.

When it does unlock the new bath activity's won't be random, you'll a get menu of things to pick from.

Reactions: Mozarella89

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I don't quite understand the requirements for being able to "lewd her" (not molest) at night, to get more than the bj scene in the bath or any of the toilet scenes. Her stats are certainly high enough (above 400 in both). Aphrodisiac also doesn't seem to change anything besides the bar filling faster during the night scene.
Am I missing some requirement? Or are the scenes random and I'm just incredibly unlucky?
I think roughly 2 nights are enough to unlock it. Just cum inside a few times (she will climax a lot more during this). That should unlock it. I'm just assuming that cumming inside matters. I have no proof. Just get her some aphrodisiac beforehand, so her arousal stay at half-bar minimum. I've had 3 clean starts so far, doing this for 2 nights was enough each time.

Reactions: Mozarella89

Metatron27

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the option (vibe) during night time? Everytime i click it she keeps on saying she’s scared

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes