• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
And one last question before I dive back to the game... is there 0% chance of pregnancy on Safe Days?

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
And one last question before I dive back to the game... is there 0% chance of pregnancy on Safe Days?
i believe that safe days only decrease the chances, but not down to 0, saying this since in one run playing this game i came inside her in a safe day and got a bad ending (i didn't have enough money).

Cryptico7791

Dec 27, 2019
Can someone explain the effect of the traits/perks that the player has? , i mean i understand simple thing like "unlucky", "gloomy", or "sensual. But about "bear-head", "cold fish", "technician", etc ? what is the effect to the gameplay if i get those uncommon characteristics ?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
There is never a 0% chance of pregnancy on a "Safe" day. I have cum inside on a "safe day" on multiple play tests.

One test I went a week waiting for a pregnancy ending that never came.

A second test where I came inside her more than once, and sure enough, the pregnancy ending came after 3 days. (Triggers automatically after eating dinner on the third day.)

I suspect that the RNG rerolls every time you cum inside until the [pregnancy] flag is tripped. But since I can't see the mechanism working, this is only a guess.

If you want to cum inside without worrying about triggering the pregnancy ending (good or bad), you have to slip her a morning after pill in the [Have a Drink] menu, after the sex-scene, not before. Beware, you can only offer Imouto a drink once a day.

Edit: Unrelated, but is 1.9 supposed to have a toilet scene? Because on earlier releases, when Imouto drank almost anything, she would have to excuse herself to use the toilet.

My version of 1.9, downloaded from the link in an earlier page, and when she gets a drink, there's "...." for her dialog and the game immediately reverts to having Imouto wait somewhere in the room.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoxroxsox

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Can someone explain the effect of the traits/perks that the player has? , i mean i understand simple thing like "unlucky", "gloomy", or "sensual. But about "bear-head", "cold fish", "technician", etc ? what is the effect to the gameplay if i get those uncommon characteristics ?
Through trial and error, I have managed to identify a few.

Technician: Like the slang term, it means your foreplay actions have the maximum "good" effect and the minimum "Bad" effect, regardless of her sensitivity.

Hunk: She's less likely to end the night-crawling if she wakes up insufficiently aroused. This loses effectiveness over time. The more night-crawling you do, the less she'll tolerate it.

Quickfiring: You reach 120% arousal a bit faster.

Exploding: This is a guess, but you produce more semen. (The amount is always random, so no way to verify.)

Gloomy: Less starting Max Energy/Vigor.

That's pretty much it for what I've got.

Cryptico7791

Dec 27, 2019
Through trial and error, I have managed to identify a few.

Technician: Like the slang term, it means your foreplay actions have the maximum "good" effect and the minimum "Bad" effect, regardless of her sensitivity.

Hunk: She's less likely to end the night-crawling if she wakes up insufficiently aroused. This loses effectiveness over time. The more night-crawling you do, the less she'll tolerate it.

Quickfiring: You reach 120% arousal a bit faster.

Exploding: This is a guess, but you produce more semen. (The amount is always random, so no way to verify.)

Gloomy: Less starting Max Energy/Vigor.

That's pretty much it for what I've got.
Thank you for the answer, really appreciate it. Btw i thought "technician" was something like + point for panty hunt or peeping. But by its meaning, is it kinda same with "sensual" ? or that do something different ?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Thank you for the answer, really appreciate it. Btw i thought "technician" was something like + point for panty hunt or peeping. But by its meaning, is it kinda same with "sensual" ? or that do something different ?
Don't have experience with "sensual" sorry.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
I got lewd peerless, which increases initial vigor... and helps with stealing panties maybe... rarely got caught... it's really hard to tell.

As a part timer, I started out with 5 vigor

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Got Gloomy Awkward. I assume Awkward means that talking or gaming with your Imouto has less chances of raising mood, but only slightly IMO.
Gloomy started me out with 50 Energy, 2 Vigor.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone go to the BEACH in version 1.9? My money is 90k+ and when I click on it, it keeps pushing me to the main dialog where you have to choose what do you want to do again at weekend. PLZ HELP! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Is there any new about version 2.0? even if it is just one picture or something I would like to have it. I hope.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
can i ask ? the satureday and sunday event, i cant get them.... is there a requirement for them ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn, everything about that is disappointing. No need to save a new playthrough, or money for the official version any more then. Wonder if it's going to be the same for Sister Explorer when that finally releases.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, yeah...I asked about offical translation and this happen.
Guess the offical is not going to come , huh?
Well, that means no reason to hold back on the unofficial translations, then. Not that there's much left to be done, there is only one new scene between the latest translation and the current version barring any need to redo it due to incompatibility issues that sometimes pop up.

Reactions: Ghost_Spawn

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
So, yeah...I asked about offical translation and this happen.
Guess the offical is not going to come , huh?
correct me if i'm wrong, but in that message, you were trying to tell (or convey) Inusuku something along the lines of
-"fans can translate your game and you can go and sell it"
or
-"fans can translate it and you can publish the game for FREE"
i'm asking because the line about "we believe that we should be paid for our skills..." seems a bit odd.

Reactions: Banshee96
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes