• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
how to get this scene in the bathroom ???
What TheBlueKnight said, but I think as for stats you only need enough to be able to bathe together, so around 150-200trust/150 interest and I've personally only ever seen that with the aphrodisiac. Other peek attempts at her masterbating end with her ignoring my cat noises (max alert but simply continues) and doesn't trigger that scene.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I got bored waiting so... here is the fix. Did a quick test and its working so far.
Just replace the file in the data folder. Hopefully i havent broken anything else
Thanks for the assistance, but do you know if this will also fix the festival scene or other scenes that broke in 1.9 here?

Reactions: BenisMan69

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Hit a bug, game fast forwards through a couple days and suddenly gives me the "Panty Ending", here's my savefile.

Go to the next day, then after dinner with Imouto it skips straight through a couple days to Monday and gives you Panty Ending even though I've only collected 15 panties. The day after THAT however, seems normal, wondering if anyone else got this too? Can someone with cheat engine reproduce the conditions and narrow it down to what caused it? I suspect it may have something to do with the day number but that's just a guess
I haven't looked at your save file but I will say from my first time playing, it seemed like endings kinda made the day jump forward some. I got the "pregnant" ending early on, and I recall that mine skipped a few days ahead. I guess from the game's perspective once you get the ending it takes a few days to go through it before things go back to normal (i.e. pregnant has you tell parents and deal with that before it goes back to normal, and panty I guess you both just "enjoy each other's company" for a few days).

Could be a bug, think it's just a quirk of how the game is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The disappearing cursor is one of the 2.0 bug fixes. Only one new thing from the looks of it, she can be caught masturbating in the toilet as well as the bath now. Sounds like bar bug fixes 2.0 is the last one maybe, the MTL is a bit confusing.

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
The disappearing cursor is one of the 2.0 bug fixes. Only one new thing from the looks of it, she can be caught masturbating in the toilet as well as the bath now. Sounds like bar bug fixes 2.0 is the last one maybe, the MTL is a bit confusing.
Update 2.0 contains bug fixes, addition of imouto masturbating in toilet, and changed sleeping behaviour of imouto to always wake up if you penetrate her. This update will be the last one unless there are any major bugs. Minor ones will probably be ignored.

Inusuku comments on the length of the project (nearly a year) with new CGs and events added amounting to 1.5 times more than originally released.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Update 2.0 contains bug fixes, addition of imouto masturbating in toilet, and changed sleeping behaviour of imouto to always wake up if you penetrate her. This update will be the last one unless there are any major bugs. Minor ones will probably be ignored.

Inusuku comments on the length of the project (nearly a year) with new CGs and events added amounting to 1.5 times more than originally released.
Looking at the post on Ci-En, i don't think that it's actually adjusting her to always wake up upon penetration. I think it's actually a bug fix instead,involving where the little sister will always wake up regardless of sleep status when you cum inside her.

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
Looking at the post on Ci-En, i don't think that it's actually adjusting her to always wake up upon penetration. I think it's actually a bug fix instead,involving where the little sister will always wake up regardless of sleep status when you cum inside her.
It's listed under "Adjustment" instead of "Bug fixes". Presumably before this being able to penetrate the imouto without waking her up was not considered a bug.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Hit a bug, game fast forwards through a couple days and suddenly gives me the "Panty Ending", here's my savefile.

Go to the next day, then after dinner with Imouto it skips straight through a couple days to Monday and gives you Panty Ending even though I've only collected 15 panties. The day after THAT however, seems normal, wondering if anyone else got this too? Can someone with cheat engine reproduce the conditions and narrow it down to what caused it? I suspect it may have something to do with the day number but that's just a guess
happened to me on my first playthrough when 1.3 was out. Not sure if it's intended or bug

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hi there! Is it okay for me to use your translation patch to create a mod? I am working on an in-game cheat menu plus other additions to the game.
This is really impressive. Just out of curiousity, how did you go about altering the game code?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes