rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
I used the modified save file like 10 pages back to get to the cowgirl scene for convenience sake. Just go to sleep and you'll see it.

To get the cowgirl scene, first pick the option to do lewd things with her at night but don't make her cum. When you end the scene, she'll ask you to keep going but pick the option to end the scene. She'll be in a bad mood the next morning and you'll have to raise it while not doing anything lewd for a week or until the next weekend hits. Taking baths together is fine, anything else probably won't work. Also helps to pop an aphrodisiac or have her sensitive for it to trigger.

I think there might be a bit of RNG involved since I tried a few times to get the scene with the same parameters and it would trigger only sometimes. Someone else can double check for me.

Can confirm cowgirl scene is in the game. These were the steps I followed to trigger it the first time so I think there is some RNG to it.

Don't do anything lewd for a few days and go to bed on the weekend with full vigor. Make sure that you've been keeping her mood at good or "<3 oniichan" for those few days where you don't do anything lewd. Then make sure her mood is at least good or "<3 oniichan" on either Friday or Saturday night. Have her drink an aphrodisiac and then choose to go to bed (you may or may not have to do this but it might increase the chances of it happening). You'll also have to have her trust and sexual interest really high.

Hope this helps all the people that have been asking.

Reactions: optionsfail

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd love to know if you can trigger the scene if you have nothing done with her yet.
Like, really nothing, no stealth nut inside her when she is asleep and no cumming on her back.
Similar to Silvie when she gets desperate and makes the first move by straddling you in your sleep.
In both cases, they will already have reached the point where they are sexually active with you. The straddling scene with Silvie can only be triggered after her first time and the same applies here since, by the time you get the sister to enough interest and trust to do it, you will have already had sex multiple times.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
How can I fuck her after I drink something?
You don't really "fuck her" after drinking something (at least not on the toilet) but to get the toilet blowjob scene, it would be safe to try with ~200 trust/~150 interest and have had "awake" sex twice at least, maybe when the sex option appears under going to bed

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
You don't really "fuck her" after drinking something (at least not on the toilet) but to get the toilet blowjob scene, it would be safe to try with ~200 trust/~150 interest and have had "awake" sex twice at least, maybe when the sex option appears under going to bed
thanks you bro

soldgirltown

Nov 3, 2019
Is my game bugged? Still can't figure out how to go on a beach trip. At first, I thought it could be because I don't have enough energy, but I upped it to 65 and I still can't go. Do I need more than that?

winkyshowpee

Feb 12, 2018
I decided to cheat engine a beefy fresh start save for those who don't want to grind for stats, but kept it open enough for y'all to feel like it's your own personal playthrough... Enjoy! :)

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Posting a save with the cowgirl scene since people have been asking and it also isn't in the gallery. Just go to bed and it will trigger.

Cryptico7791

Dec 27, 2019
for the 1.9 ver, I don't know if it's just me but occasionally the cursor will disappear every 1-2 activity done (but not the sex scene ). It even erase the mouse cursor when on fullscreen , pls help, its a bit annoying that i must swipe my mouse out the window then back to it everytime this thing happens.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get this scene in the bathroom ???
Spy on her when she's bathing alone and catch her masturbating, peek again then make a noise and she might put on a show for you... You'll need high stats, and may need to give her a aphrodisiac before the bath to get her going.

Opinion on the mouse is that it's always been a bit weird, and might be a bit weirder than it used to be.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes