rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
so its been awhile since i played this game and for some reason some days shes fine with a bath together and others she isnt. im playin on a save i already got the good end on where she gets pregnant but it was a false alarm. any reason why this keeps happening?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so its been awhile since i played this game and for some reason some days shes fine with a bath together and others she isnt. im playin on a save i already got the good end on where she gets pregnant but it was a false alarm. any reason why this keeps happening?
Her mood is probably dropping below the minimum, she has to be in a good mood and mood does decline to a point over time.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Her mood is probably dropping below the minimum, she has to be in a good mood and mood does decline to a point over time.
ah thank you i couldve sworn mood didnt matter in past versions or it maybe was just un-intended at the time. thanks.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
She wont go to the bath with you unless she's in good mood or <3 onii-chan

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
Someone please help me, Im actually stuck in the first line scenes. Never get the other because nothing never happens.
I ignore her one week, two, dont matter, she dont even ask for lewd act.

Im missing something? Theres a requirement like pass the 100days,do anal, get all the endings? Something like that?

Like I said, I just got the first five scenes and nothing more ;-;

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Someone please help me, Im actually stuck in the first line scenes. Never get the other because nothing never happens.
I ignore her one week, two, dont matter, she dont even ask for lewd act.

Im missing something? Theres a requirement like pass the 100days,do anal, get all the endings? Something like that?

Like I said, I just got the first five scenes and nothing more ;-;
Try to raise her sexual interest more?
Since you ask about anal, I guess the sister's lewd level isnt high enough (maybe?)

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
Try to raise her sexual interest more?
Since you ask about anal, I guess the sister's lewd level isnt high enough (maybe?)
I said anal just because I dont have asked her for, but its already possible. I have trust>400 and sexual interest>300 and everyone here says about a festival and I never seen nothing like that, even a clue. All the scenes of the second and third line its blind for me and in all the game nothing happened, and Im in the day 97. The only thing that I have its the bug of the beach, where I cant click on the option, only that

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
I said anal just because I dont have asked her for, but its already possible. I have trust>400 and sexual interest>300 and everyone here says about a festival and I never seen nothing like that, even a clue. All the scenes of the second and third line its blind for me and in all the game nothing happened, and Im in the day 97. The only thing that I have its the bug of the beach, where I cant click on the option, only that
You need The Beach scene first before being able the get the option for the festival and another scene, but since there's a bug with the beach scene, aka: you can't access it, the two events are inaccessible until the bug is fixed.

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
You need The Beach scene first before being able the get the option for the festival and another scene, but since there's a bug with the beach scene, aka: you can't access it, the two events are inaccessible until the bug is fixed.
Sad...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually, you can't access any scene that involves a trip as all are affected by the same issue.

Also, still unable to trigger the scene where you wake up to her on you, not the one where she's sleeping next to you, and I am now on week 6 with both trust and sexual interest at 9999 with only one little comment about how she wants to do more lewd things. No actual request to do them, nothing.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah cant trigger the scene with her on top of you .
She does ask to do lewd stuff but even if u say no she wont do anything else.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys is the jp version of 1.9 also have the beach bug or not?
Not that I know of, it sounds like the festival issue, which the translation dev said was probably code that accidently got translated. Since programs typically run on literal text, meaning exactly what it says in the code is exactly what the game reads, any variable that is changed from something in one language to even the exact same thing in another will not be read as the same code.

FapyJOE

Apr 6, 2018
Not that I know of, it sounds like the festival issue, which the translation dev said was probably code that accidently got translated. Since programs typically run on literal text, meaning exactly what it says in the code is exactly what the game reads, any variable that is changed from something in one language to even the exact same thing in another will not be read as the same code.
thanks mate welp looks like ill just gonna explore the jp version first tho i literally have small knowledge when i comes to jp languages.

Reactions: alex2011

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
I need help with cowgirl scene too. I can't trigger it. Didn't do it for a week, then tried doing it but not making her orgasm. refused to continue. Nothing is happening. Any ideas?

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
Got any idea when this gonna be fixed?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I need help with cowgirl scene too. I can't trigger it. Didn't do it for a week, then tried doing it but not making her orgasm. refused to continue. Nothing is happening. Any ideas?
Either the chances are incredible low. Or its possible thats also bugged

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Can you share the save file for me to check?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes