Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I need help with cowgirl scene too. I can't trigger it. Didn't do it for a week, then tried doing it but not making her orgasm. refused to continue. Nothing is happening. Any ideas?
Either the chances are incredible low. Or its possible thats also bugged

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
I need help with cowgirl scene too. I can't trigger it. Didn't do it for a week, then tried doing it but not making her orgasm. refused to continue. Nothing is happening. Any ideas?
Can you share the save file for me to check?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
"animation" is different in this version (censor is back, plus only lower body "moves") - the 1.9 gift is broken, as well - you can repeat it as much as you want.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
censor is back...
There was a partial installed on the 1.3 here before. It can be installed to this one though, there's just a minor difference...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Should those of us who played the previous version hold off until the translation issue is fixed so that events can be done again?

(also the uncensor, just noticed that in previous posts)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got any idea when this gonna be fixed?
When the translator is done fixing it.

"animation" is different in this version (censor is back, plus only lower body "moves") - the 1.9 gift is broken, as well - you can repeat it as much as you want.
You mean art, animation means movement, not how it looks. Yes, it is different because this uses the Japanese version without the partial uncensor applied. As far as I know, the partial uncensor for 1.3 still works, but don't take my word for it as I could be wrong.

Can you share the save file for me to check?
I attached mine as well since I also have the issue.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
As far as I know, the partial uncensor for 1.3 still works, but don't take my word for it as I could be wrong.
If you manage to unpack the picture and cg data, you can then replace the uncensored images for version 1.9

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
You mean art, animation means movement, not how it looks.
I realize that - hence the quotes around "animation" - specifically, in the two frames associated with "piston" movement, the boobs don't change in 1.9.

out of curiosity, I'll try the patch and see if it does anything - unpacking images and replacing probably isn't something I am going to be able to figure out how to do...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
unpacking images and replacing probably isn't something I am going to be able to figure out how to do...
There's instructions on the linked ULMF post, I use not DXExtract but it sounds like it works the same.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
till this day, i still don't understand how hunting for my sister's panties can consume enough energy comparable to jogging.

I mean i live in a small apartment not a god damm mansion. Damnit did she lock her panties in an complex mini vault?

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
I actually managed to o get the cowgirl scene a few times. I've only really tested it during the weekend, so not sure if it works during weekdays, but what it seems to be is her mood needs to be at max love for you, so one step above good mood, and go to bed with no sex. *note i'm passed day 100 with the preg scare, panty, and beach endings, and trust/interest are ~800 but i doubt they need to be that high. Hope this helps

splitty90

Jun 29, 2019
I actually managed to o get the cowgirl scene a few times. I've only really tested it during the weekend, so not sure if it works during weekdays, but what it seems to be is her mood needs to be at max love for you, so one step above good mood, and go to bed with no sex. *note i'm passed day 100 with the preg scare, panty, and beach endings, and trust/interest are ~800 but i doubt they need to be that high. Hope this helps
I'd love to know if you can trigger the scene if you have nothing done with her yet.
Like, really nothing, no stealth nut inside her when she is asleep and no cumming on her back.
Similar to Silvie when she gets desperate and makes the first move by straddling you in your sleep.

optionsfail

Jan 26, 2018
still no saves for cowgirl scene?
I used the modified save file like 10 pages back to get to the cowgirl scene for convenience sake. Just go to sleep and you'll see it.

To get the cowgirl scene, first pick the option to do lewd things with her at night but don't make her cum. When you end the scene, she'll ask you to keep going but pick the option to end the scene. She'll be in a bad mood the next morning and you'll have to raise it while not doing anything lewd for a week or until the next weekend hits. Taking baths together is fine, anything else probably won't work. Also helps to pop an aphrodisiac or have her sensitive for it to trigger.

I think there might be a bit of RNG involved since I tried a few times to get the scene with the same parameters and it would trigger only sometimes. Someone else can double check for me.

Oya

Mar 6, 2018
How much trust and money i need to have in order to get good ending after cum inside her?

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
How much trust and money i need to have in order to get good ending after cum inside her?
I think it's at least 150-250 trust, and you need 50,000 when she comes to you about it, so probably have 40,000 on a thursday/friday at the lowest to ensure she comes to you after getting paid during the weekend (assuming you're a student getting 15,000 per weekend)

Reactions: Oya
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes