MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Is the molestation event supposed to happen every night?
Cause it happened like once and never happened again... And I did install the fix

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any save?
Cheated saves back here, others back here or here.
What's the changelog for this update?
Quite a few updates were skipped when the original fan translator was asked to stop, look back here.
is it translated yet?
Mostly translated, see the translators post.
As long as you have at least twenty one energy left.

One reason for cesine19's error was their username, wolf doesn't like special characters (luckily it didn't mind the other drive this time).

Skydringer

Oct 13, 2018
Why can't I go to the beach which causes 80,000 right? but the dialogue is restarting on which context shows "where should i go with my sister"

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
If your getting the can't locate basic info data message look back here. Just experimented with Local Emulator, if you use it the Japanese folder doesn't matter, but without it lot's of errors.

Maybe, there's probably at least on more update to come though.
This seems like a common issue, you should put it up on the presentation page.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There no actual English version yet, both the original 1.3 (it came from here) and the new 1.9 translation use the Japanese game from DLSite.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
not trying to sound mean to anyone but when I saw the tag PREGNANCY i expect at least the whole damn genre present... its not even half assed its just giving an abortion out right... tag needs to be removed or at least put the impregnation in and let it ride cause I hate that its not a FULL genre its just cucking the idea. id give this game a rate of 5 but it feels at least 4.5 out of 5.
There isn't an abortion, either, since there was nothing to abort, but I agree that the tag doesn't fit. As far as I know, the tag is only for actual pregnancy, not for false alarms.

Cause it happened like once and never happened again... And I did install the fix
Is your energy at least 21 when you go to bed?

Reactions: Horse with a cancer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The pregnancy tag being here (and other places) does just disappoint the pregnancy fans. But on this site it's also the impregnation tag, the definition is...

"The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one."

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Can't seem to trigger at all the cowgirl scene, already did full week refusing but i get no scene or trigger in the middle of the night, is there like a special trigger for it or something? already did it with estrus potion but nothing at all.

Can i have a save with the scene?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes