Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Since the last translation? Quite a lot try looking for the change logs from the Ci-en, think I posted most of them. There's a gallery now, more event's like the beach. If you don't have sex she can jump you now, more images added like the post...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So wait, when you say "don't have sex with her", do you mean you have had sex with her then ignore her for a while and she wants to do it again, or do you mean "you play a good decent non-corrupting brother, and she can't take it anymore"?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So wait, when you say "don't have sex with her", do you mean you have had sex with her then ignore her for a while and she wants to do it again, or do you mean "you play a good decent non-corrupting brother, and she can't take it anymore"?
The first, the only way that makes sense to get her to wanting to do it with you is to corrupt her and ignore her requests later.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm trying to get the scene where she attacks you and I've been following the instructions posted earlier, but I've now gone three weeks with only one little comment about doing lewd things again within the first two days and she hasn't come to me and asked outright to do lewd things. I've woken up several times to her sleeping alongside me, which is just freaking adorable, but not to her attacking me.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I been trying to take her to the beach but for some reason when i try to select the option it just resets the choice menu.
Is that a bug or did i miss a requirement somewhere?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I been trying to take her to the beach but for some reason when i try to select the option it just resets the choice menu.
Is that a bug or did i miss a requirement somewhere?
That might be related to the festival issue, same problem, are you using the translation that just recently started here? If so, yes, it probably is a bug.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
ahhhhh my fav onii chan has back once again
ill be more than glad to play it all over again thanks <3

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes