mappyf95

Jun 15, 2017
my trust and sexual interest are at fucking 100 how do i fuck her or take a bath with her
Trust and sexual interest don't max at 100, they go above that. You can fuck her any time that she stays asleep, or if she's aroused enough when she wakes up. If you want to lewd in the bath, she needs to have a higher sexual interest.

Higher trust makes bad go up more slowly during night scenes, and higher sexual interest changes what she's willing to do. Mood is most important for baths, then trust - 100 trust and a fully maxed mood should be enough to share a bath.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Okay my dudes, I bring you 1.9 of imouto life. Partially translated, like 80-90% and should be mostly bug free.
My friendly playtesters you should still continue and report bugs as you find them and I'll do my best to try and fix them.
here ya go

EDIT: Removed this link becuz I screwed up :p

Last edited:

testern

Apr 28, 2019
I give her drinks and she won't go to the toilet.
Is it different in this version?
Cant molest her either

testern

Apr 28, 2019
What about not being able to molest?

Edit: Either its a 1.9 thing or my theory is that the code to molest got translated so the function got lost. Currently no way to click on her at night.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay my dudes, I bring you 1.9 of imouto life. Partially translated, like 80-90% and should be mostly bug free.
My friendly playtesters you should still continue and report bugs as you find them and I'll do my best to try and fix them.
here ya go

Mega
Great work on the translation. I did find one thing so far, but I'm not sure if it is specific to this version of 1.9 or if it's just a bug in 1.9 in general. Attempting to take her to the festival goes into a loop where it resets from the festival option back to the very first set of options given for the weekend. It could be that some of the code using Japanese characters got translated and it isn't detecting that part of the code because of it. Also, I can second on the inability to molest, also possibly a translated code issue.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
OOPS sorry guys! I accidentally scrolled over some of the logic functions for the molest option. Fixed it-

Really sorry about that, the festival one I will need more time to fix.

--Also, Altuser is the real MVP when it comes to translation, a lot of it came from him as I didn't want to ruin the "personality" of the sister and the brother. But I am working on my own take but that would take a lot longer to release. So I scrounged up what I could salvage from the 1.3 patch to make it playable for you non moonrune readers out there, But I did translate most of the 1.9 stuff, sucks that I screwed up the festival thing but hey it shall be fixed. YAY I SAY!

Last edited:

OverlordAlex283

Oct 1, 2017
OOPS sorry guys! I accidentally scrolled over some of the logic functions for the molest option. Fixed it-

Mega

--Also, Altuser is the real MVP when it comes to translation, a lot of it came from him as I didn't want to ruin the "personality" of the sister and the brother. But I am working on my own take but that would take a lot longer to release. So I scrounged up what I could salvage from the 1.3 patch to make it playable for you non moonrune readers out there, But I did translate most of the 1.9 stuff, sucks that I screwed up the festival thing but hey it shall be fixed. YAY I SAY!
No rush bro, thx 4 u hard work!!!

Reactions: Tinkerr

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017

Mega

Not to be rude but is it fixed? I appreciate the hard work! Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes