Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Do you know the context for when that line appears? Like when you try going to a festival or something?

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
I got it, but I can't find the missing text. The text and the choice that pops up after you press new game, I thought I got that one but it seems to be something else and I can't find it. Everything else seems to be in order for playtesting

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Alright, it's basically finished, some parts of the new album thing are translated, the rest is still moonrunes for now. Now there's only playtesting left... and also figuring out how to pack it up again without srewing anything up.

EDIT, Also some of the endings are untranslated.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
I need someone with lots of free time that can help me playtest and send me info on lines that are out of place and all other inconsistencies. Anyone up for it?

Reactions: temp25

luccavan

Dec 1, 2018
so i downloaded the 1.9 from hentai-sharing, but when i try to run the game it shows an error message, "Cannot locate basic info data", anyone knows how to solve it?

EDIT: solved

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...when i try to run the game it shows an error message, "Cannot locate basic info data", anyone knows how to solve it?
If you see that error with a Wolf game it's usually the file address. Make sure there's no special characters in it like í or ū anywhere, and that it isn't to long. Also have the game on the C: drive.

Reactions: luccavan

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need someone with lots of free time that can help me playtest and send me info on lines that are out of place and all other inconsistencies. Anyone up for it?
I'm free considering events in the real world have me basically unable to leave the house right now. I do have other things on my plate, but I have plenty of time I don't use.

Sep 16, 2018
I would love to help but only free most evenings (which is a lot for me but may not be too useful to you)

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I used to play test a lot for various mods and due to recent events I have a ridiculous amount of free time.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes