X1989

Aug 10, 2018

I'm messing around version 1.9 data based on 1.3
Anyone wants to become guinea pig? :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
still no post preg? It says the parents found out and the pregnancy didn't happen... wth
It was never an actual pregnancy, only a scare. The parents find out because the sister starts showing potential early signs of pregnancy, which can occur even if she isn't actually pregnant, and is either A. forced to admit what she's been doing or B. is barred from dating, leaving only one plausible cause of a potential pregnancy, that being her own brother.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
I said because I dont know if the titles "Dum" "Working Adult" etc, influences in some scene
There is no exclusive scene to title. Those title only affects your stamina, active time, cum and the amount of money each week.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
It was never an actual pregnancy, only a scare. The parents find out because the sister starts showing potential early signs of pregnancy, which can occur even if she isn't actually pregnant, and is either A. forced to admit what she's been doing or B. is barred from dating, leaving only one plausible cause of a potential pregnancy, that being her own brother.
not trying to sound mean to anyone but when I saw the tag PREGNANCY i expect at least the whole damn genre present... its not even half assed its just giving an abortion out right... tag needs to be removed or at least put the impregnation in and let it ride cause I hate that its not a FULL genre its just cucking the idea. id give this game a rate of 5 but it feels at least 4.5 out of 5.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes