TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
Says it cant locate basic info data and it cant write to game.ini.
Edit: Forgot to mention that even after changing system locale to Japanese the problem is still persisting.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone port it for android pleaseee
The Japanese game is getting a official port at least, don't think Wolf games can be fan ported.
I love games like this. Can anyone recommend me more games like this.
Check the recommendations section here.
Says it cant locate basic info data and it cant write to game.ini.
Look back here, if it doesn't fix the ini problem too make sure it isn't write protected maybe.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whats changed?
Since the last translation? Quite a lot try looking for the change logs from the Ci-en, think I posted most of them. There's a gallery now, more event's like the beach. If you don't have sex she can jump you now, more images added like the post...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loli senpai

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can you load your save ?
The save folder is the main one with the games exe. The new version probably won't have a save folder until you actually save, but you can just copy (or cut if you don't want to keep the old game) and paste the old one over.

cazala

Sep 14, 2018
The save folder is the main one with the games exe. The new version probably won't have a save folder until you actually save, but you can just copy (or cut if you don't want to keep the old game) and paste the old one over.
oh, I actually meant if there was a load button when you were playing, I hate to keep soft-resetting all the time lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Out of boredom I wanted to try it. I can't even launch the game.
If your getting the can't locate basic info data message look back here. Just experimented with Local Emulator, if you use it the Japanese folder doesn't matter, but without it lot's of errors.
so is it worth playing over again? i kinda delete it once when i finished all ending
Maybe, there's probably at least on more update to come though.

Reactions: MisterSir
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes