• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay. I dont know if someone has already talk about this but its seems that when you dont do lewd stuff to her for the whole week. She actually rapes you at Saturday.
Yeah, that's the scene some people have been struggling to get.

If I am trying to see things like the cowgirl scene, how do I go about making her sexually frustrated? Molest her to close to orgasm and then end the scenes? Use days worth of aphrodisiacs?
Basically do stuff with her, sex of course, then wait for about a week. She should ask to have sex again at some point. When she does, say no and you will wake up to her taking what she wants by force.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was labelled intercrural sex in the change log, but it started being called cowgirl. It seems like a reasonably popular thing in Japan, there's a few JAVs focused on it (often incest too). But they do usually end up just sticking it in...

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
This is really impressive. Just out of curiousity, how did you go about altering the game code?
Sorry for the late reply, but I just used DXArchive to decode the data files and then slap it on the Data folder of a WOLFRPG Editor. There, I just managed to get everything.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
any ways to fix double cursor and missing cursor? if I try to use mouse to move the cursor then the cursor will go missing after an interaction and if I try to use keyboard then after an interaction the cursor doesn't respond. I know the short term solution but is there any long term solution?

crazytokill2

Sep 2, 2018
I wonder how much yen to go to the beach... but 80,000 yen does not work due to some error or I write wrong... who knows... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If you look trough previous posts someone already posted a fix for not being able to go to the beach

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
Hello there, about the Cheat Menu I said I was working one earlier. I have finally released it. It also comes with a feature that lets you take a look at that "cow-girl" scene all of you were mentioning earlier. It can be found here.

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
If I am trying to see things like the cowgirl scene, how do I go about making her sexually frustrated? Molest her to close to orgasm and then end the scenes? Use days worth of aphrodisiacs?
I don't think it's sexual frustration at all. I've triggered it (trying to get the holiday cgs but works outside of them) on a weekend. What I noticed is you need high trust and interest (mine are around 800 each but i doubt you need them that high) and her mood needs to be at her happiest so "<3 Onii-chan" or whatever it is above "good mood" and go to bed with no sex. I don't know if this also has anything to do with it, but I have the 100 day, all panties, and preg scare endings. Hope this helps!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For some reason I can't run the game at all, just says it cannot locate basic info data...
Rename the folder to something short and not Japanese, or use Locale Emulator. If it still happens make sure there's no special characters like ū or í in the file address anywhere. It can happen with any game made with Wolf RPG Editor.

If you got the game from the opening post you'll also need the replacement BasicData to fix a bug.

Reactions: Ephrian

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello there, about the Cheat Menu I said I was working one earlier. I have finally released it. It also comes with a feature that lets you take a look at that "cow-girl" scene all of you were mentioning earlier. It can be found here.
Very nicely done, will add it when I get back to this game, which will probably be once I get my old save from 1.3 off of my backup machine to test the going theory that the 100 days and panties endings are necessary for cowgirl.

XMAOX

Oct 16, 2019
Very nicely done, will add it when I get back to this game, which will probably be once I get my old save from 1.3 off of my backup machine to test the going theory that the 100 days and panties endings are necessary for cowgirl.
I got the cowgirl before 100 days in 1.9, actually i didn't need to spend 1 week without doing lewd stuff, i just give her an aphrodisiac, set her at "I <3 oni san" and have around 500 in sexual interest and around 300 in trust.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I got the cowgirl before 100 days in 1.9, actually i didn't need to spend 1 week without doing lewd stuff, i just give her an aphrodisiac, set her at "I <3 oni san" and have around 500 in sexual interest and around 300 in trust.
I don't know why, I think the save I'm using is bugged since I can't get it on this one, but I can't get it. I had to use a save someone else specifically set up to trigger it after going to sleep, which is why I think this one is bugged. Well, that saves me from testing, though I do still want to port my save over since it's more complete than anything I've tried since 1.3. My 1.3 save has all ending content done and all options open up to the end of content for 1.3.

Anie Mevushal

Feb 27, 2020
How to make the "cowgirl" scene happen to require 200 both trust and lust, and then you go full sex with her on Friday night and Saturday night. Full sex I mean you have sex with her until down come (5 AM) and make sure you cum inside her and in the same morning, she will go cowgirl to you. If you follow all of this step the cowgirl scene always happens for you and it's not that rare.
those who said that you don't have sex her full week require 400 lust.
Her mood must be normal to Onii - chan
By the way that I said this much, I don't know how to trigger the cunnilingus bathroom to happen. the one which you peek her and she punish you to lock her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tail Whip

Gatortag

Apr 11, 2020
From the game's code, a way to get the cowgirl scene is if the weekday is a Saturday, if the sister's not satisfied, and if Sexual Interest is above 200. There are no RNG for it to trigger, I don't know why some of you can't get it though.

A branch of the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes