• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just translate and do not let him know. So we can enjoy the game in English. Because we're going to do it for free anyway. :alien:
Way ahead of you considering only the 2.0 additions are untranslated. Also, the dev was unaware of the original 1.3 translation and was not told by the translator as far as I am aware.

Reactions: Valila

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
So I guess we can let loose and translate all we want now since there will be no official english version?

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
correct me if i'm wrong, but in that message, you were trying to tell (or convey) Inusuku something along the lines of
-"fans can translate your game and you can go and sell it"
or
-"fans can translate it and you can publish the game for FREE"
i'm asking because the line about "we believe that we should be paid for our skills..." seems a bit odd.
Inusuku is referring to the exchange of money for services rendered, i.e. the translator's work. Thus, the translator would be responsible for releasing a quality translation (here, tacitly implying that he doesn't trust free fan translations). If you're going to pay for it, you might as well hire professionals. However, the return does not justify the cost, seeing as since release the sales number on DLSiteENG is a mere 400+ since it was released half a year ago (compared to 28k on the Japanese DLSite). And, presumably, the devs don't think the numbers are going to get a huge jump any time soon, even with an official English localization.

An offer of sorts had in fact been made a few months back, and was declined. Hence why localization stopped at 1.3 before Mehrtinalus decided to take it up where it was left off.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
Inusuku is referring to the exchange of money for services rendered, i.e. the translator's work. Thus, the translator would be responsible for releasing a quality translation (here, tacitly implying that he doesn't trust free fan translations). If you're going to pay for it, you might as well hire professionals. However, the return does not justify the cost, seeing as since release the sales number on DLSiteENG is a mere 400+ since it was released half a year ago (compared to 28k on the Japanese DLSite). And, presumably, the devs don't think the numbers are going to get a huge jump any time soon, even with an official English localization.

An offer of sorts had in fact been made a few months back, and was declined. Hence why localization stopped at 1.3 before Mehrtinalus decided to take it up where it was left off.
i see, well, i asked since i got the feeling Inusuku misunderstood the message, mostly because of the big "NO" just before the line about being paid for their skills and all that (also Japan long history when it comes to the English language, i'm pretty surprised that the reply wasn't in Japanese).
thanks for clearing that up.

Yugifan3

Jul 11, 2018
correct me if i'm wrong, but in that message, you were trying to tell (or convey) Inusuku something along the lines of
-"fans can translate your game and you can go and sell it"
or
-"fans can translate it and you can publish the game for FREE"
i'm asking because the line about "we believe that we should be paid for our skills..." seems a bit odd.
No, I was saying that the translation can be done for free. Not that the game for free.
Regardless, this was more asking update to offical translation which there is no plans for.
So, I asked he can use Fan, but like you can see he said no to it.

But, as people said...they going to translate it anyway. Leave it at that.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I guess we can let loose and translate all we want now since there will be no official english version?
Yep, that was his excuse and he no longer has it.

Here's the problem he's not considering, if he even notices. The game is HEAVILY dependent on being able to know what the text says, not as much as some other games, but enough to make it unplayable for a non Japanese reader. What he released on DLSite English was the Japanese version of the game complete with Japanese text, which is the majority of DLSite English releases in the first place, so the numbers are irrelevant as far as gauging interest of non Japanese readers because we can't be interested in a game we literally can't play. The localization of 1.3 didn't stop because an offer was declined, it was stopped because he had plans to release it in English that have now fallen through. He explicitly told the translator to stop so that he could get Kagura Games to do it officially.

testern

Apr 28, 2019
Mega
Testing amateur trans 2.0 based on 1.3. Is anyone interested?
Peeking at toilet event: has japanese text in it.

Peeking at bath when she's masturbating event: tried making cat noises 4 times which she noticed, but never invited to watch her masturbate close up. Worked with the save in 1.9. Not sure if unlucky or bug.

Reactions: X1989

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Peeking at toilet event: has japanese text in it.

Peeking at bath when she's masturbating event: tried making cat noises 4 times which she noticed, but never invited to watch her masturbate close up. Worked with the save in 1.9. Not sure if unlucky or bug.
The peek at bath might just be unlucky, but I'll take a look along with the toilet event text for sure

X1989

Aug 10, 2018

Fix untranslated text in toilet
Peeking at the bath doesnt seem to be wrong, at least compare with the original game

Reactions: Valila

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
May somebody port this game on Android?
Wolf games can't be ported. The developer did give the 1.9 version of the game to a Android developer, no idea what's happening with it but it wouldn't be in English.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes