alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are two "pregnancy" endings.

1.) Bad End "Insemination" This one occurs when Imouto doesn't have enough trust, Onii-chan doesn't have enough cash, or both. Or You choose "W-We're not sure yet." She runs back home to mama, and there is a pregnancy, but the baby is never born, or so Onii-chan is told, and he never sees Imouto again.

2.) Good End "Happy Life" Here, the pregnancy was just a scare, and apparently Onii-chan gets an off-screen vasectomy, so there's never a risk of pregnancy again (regardless of Imouto's cycle), and the gameplay can continue. What makes an off-screen vasectomy the most likely explanation (for 1.9 and above) is that Imouto's aware that she won't be getting pregnant and quite a bit of the night-crawling dialog changes. Although the dialog when having sex in the bath does not change, Imouto's behavior does. Prior to the good end, her emotion goes down two points if you cum inside after she asks you not to. After, her emotional state doesn't change even though she still says "I can get pregnant you know."
This right here is why Inusuku shelving the official translation sucks. I'm pretty sure both are a scare and the parents just tell him that to keep him away from his sister by inciting a sense of guilt. Remember that, for all intents and purposes due to no rape or otherwise forced encounters initiated by the MC, he didn't intend to impregnate her, so telling him that he successfully did would fill him with guilt and he would most likely stay away. Why a parent would ever do that to their own child, I don't know, this is just the best I can come up with while not knowing the actual intent of the dev in that scene. Japanese can be very contextual, so it is extremely difficult to correctly translate without working directly with the person who came up with the source material. A lot of things lose the meaning they had in Japanese when translated to English.

Or alternatively, Imouto has an IUD. Can explain the last parts, and also that vasectomies stop you from ejaculation, unless you actually mean Onii-chan can't do so after the good end sequence. (In which case, yikes.)
Possibly, also there is the fact that the MC's cumming scenes don't change, so it is very likely that any preventative measures were taken by the sister.

you guys are all WRONG... they definitely form a contract with a demon. in exchange for the fetus inside Imouto (at least when you cum inside and there was successfull insemination), they are given ethernal life and time loop (explains why the Imouto always go to school despite the increasing days)

edit : i got too much free time

View attachment 664053
You're fine, most of us have quite a bit of free time right now. That theory wouldn't have surprised me in the least if you had been serious, this is Japan we're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Or alternatively, Imouto has an IUD. Can explain the last parts, and also that vasectomies stop you from ejaculation, unless you actually mean Onii-chan can't do so after the good end sequence. (In which case, yikes.)
This right here is why Inusuku shelving the official translation sucks. I'm pretty sure both are a scare and the parents just tell him that to keep him away from his sister by inciting a sense of guilt. Remember that, for all intents and purposes due to no rape or otherwise forced encounters initiated by the MC, he didn't intend to impregnate her, so telling him that he successfully did would fill him with guilt and he would most likely stay away. Why a parent would ever do that to their own child, I don't know, this is just the best I can come up with while not knowing the actual intent of the dev in that scene. Japanese can be very contextual, so it is extremely difficult to correctly translate without working directly with the person who came up with the source material. A lot of things lose the meaning they had in Japanese when translated to English.

Possibly, also there is the fact that the MC's cumming scenes don't change, so it is very likely that any preventative measures were taken by the sister.

You're fine, most of us have quite a bit of free time right now. That theory wouldn't have surprised me in the least if you had been serious, this is Japan we're talking about.

You... you guys are joking right?
You do know that you can still ejaculate in the same way after a vasectomy, right? The vasectomy ONLY cuts the addition of sperm from the seminal fluid.
At MOST, the volume of the cum would be reduced by 4~% after the vasectomy (Aproximate % of sperm in the seminal fluid).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You... you guys are joking right?
You do know that you can still ejaculate in the same way after a vasectomy, right? The vasectomy ONLY cuts the addition of sperm from the seminal fluid.
At MOST, the volume of the cum would be reduced by 4~% after the vasectomy (Aproximate % of sperm in the seminal fluid).
We're not talking reality here, there's no good way to distinguish between vasectomy and non vasectomy ejaculation in a game like this, especially with no change in the scenes afterwards. There is also no indication as to how the pregnancy concerns were handled, only that they were. The most likely case is that the sister got something done, but who knows. Our comments were only theorizing how it was handled since the dev neglected to clarify in a way we can understand since he cancelled the translation, not that it was a necessity to clarify how it was handled, it just would have been nice to know exactly what was done. Instead, we are left to the interpretation of the players, which isn't necessarily bad, but isn't necessarily the same as the original intent.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could you write it down for me please? I really don't know what to write :(
I'd just call it Imouto!? Life 2.01 for simplicity.

Edit - Sorry I always forget ? isn't allowed in file names, just Imouto! Life and the version number.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is this game still ongoing development with the story? Or is it pretty much certain there will never be pregnancy in this game?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
With 2.0 the game is complete. Only thing that might happen now are bug fixes, like the 2.01 that just came out.
Ah, right on, is the "pregnancy" that exists in the game pretty explicitly non-existent as the characters involved are using some form of birth control? Or is there enough contextual wiggle room to imply otherwise?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, right on, is the "pregnancy" that exists in the game pretty explicitly non-existent as the characters involved are using some form of birth control? Or is there enough contextual wiggle room to imply otherwise?
You never see it and it pretty much says the symptoms were a false alarm, though the parents do kick you out of the family in the bad ending since they find out you're having sex with your own sister. The good ending has her move with you instead of staying with the parents, though that isn't really an ending in the same sense as the bad ending since you keep playing after.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes