HornyGamer

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, how to get the 3rd memory?

And also is there anyway to trigger the valentines day, christmas and the new year event?
i've just bought the memory for 20k instead of manually triggering it
ScreenShot_2020_0527_00_34_10.png

• Wow
Reactions: Valila

HornyGamer

Feb 7, 2018
How did you unlock the second one?
Make her cum multiple times and completely deplete your vigor.Usually ur character will say like 'i cant cum anymore lets call it a day' sort of after u deplete ur vigor and sometimes she will reply like 'its not fair only onii-chan got to feel good' and proceed to have two options, 1. keep continue (but u cant have penetration since u're out of vigor) 2. im way too tired (proceed to end and sleep till morning). Choose option 1 and make her cum a couple of times more then end the scene. Thats how i got the 2nd memory. Also it's best to do it while she is sensitive/ very sensitive as the 'good' meter will raise much more quicker so she can cum much more in one single session. Hope this answers

Last edited:

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Really? so this means i need to buy all the sex toys AND use it on her then i can get that 3rd memory?
You don't need to use the sex toys. You just need to own them. When you own them all, the scene automatically unlocks.

Make her cum multiple times and completely deplete your vigor.Usually ur character will say like 'i cant cum anymore lets call it a day' sort of after u deplete ur vigor and sometimes she will reply like 'its not fair only onii-chan got to feel good' and proceed to have two options, 1. keep continue (but u cant have penetration since u're out of vigor) 2. im way too tired (proceed to end and sleep till morning). Choose option 1 and make her cum a couple of times more then end the scene. Thats how i got the 2nd memory. Also it's best to do it while she is sensitive/ very sensitive as the 'good' meter will raise much more quicker so she can cum much more in one single session. Hope this answers
The answer for unlocking scene 3 was posted earlier. Get her to cum (at least) once before midnight and have her be in the best possible mood ( <3 oniichan) before the sex scene.

As for the "It's not fair, only oniichan got to feel good" line. Imouto says that when she's very aroused. If she finishes cumming before you finish off your last point of vigor, leaving her at mid-way "Good", she just responds with "..." and then it's on to next morning.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes