altuser

Sep 4, 2019
I didn't need to fix the text files on my end either but the file names were a problem. Did you download it from the Japanese or the English DLSite (or somewhere else entirely)? Don't think I've had garbled Japanese characters before and I've downloaded other games as well as trials and the Japanese text there was fine...which is why I think the problem is their upload on the English DLSite.
My copy was downloaded from DLSite EN.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The other lewd bath options appeared much later for me, around the same time I could just ask her out right for sex at night and not have to pick sleep first.

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
well, i dont have mean to look into the code, but i believe there are thing to be acheive, after all, i was only able to do anal in bed when i had 2000 sexual interest and around 1150 trust, but for the sex in the bath, i believe it is around 500 in both trust and sexual interest (maybe 600) and that you guys had sex in bed (but i am probably wrong)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
well, i dont have mean to look into the code, but i believe there are thing to be acheive, after all, i was only able to do anal in bed when i had 2000 sexual interest and around 1150 trust, but for the sex in the bath, i believe it is around 500 in both trust and sexual interest (maybe 600) and that you guys had sex in bed (but i am probably wrong)
I noticed that you're able to do it much earlier if you play with her ass for a few nights with your fingers and the anal vibrator.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got her to agree to anal with much lower numbers. Just had to ease her into it, starting by making her cum from just fingering and then slowly building up to the full anal sex. Here's my main...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the different bath time options are unlock, and she's into anal.

Reactions: loldude22

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
and by the way is it possible to unlocked every achievement (?memory) ? if its not possible which can not be unlocked? I'm super curious

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
and by the way is it possible to unlocked every achievement (?memory) ? if its not possible which can not be unlocked? I'm super curious
Well, there are several "endings" to the game with both a good and a bad result, some can be gotten on the same save file(for example, you can get the good pregnancy ending and the good 100 day ending on the same save file) however, others you won't be able to.

nick641

Sep 9, 2019
Just a little question that I have, is it possible to use the save file of v1.9 (the translated one) on the new v2.0?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes