Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone have a changelog for the 2.0 version? Anything new?
See TheBlueKnight's previous post:
is up on the Ci-en...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not counting bug fixes this is the last update, so get to work Kagura I have money waiting for you...
Basically,mostly bug fixes,but there is one new scene: The imouto will masturbate during the toilet peeping scene if she's horny enough.

tiosuke

Apr 4, 2020
I made a mod because I'm a degenerate. Make a backup of your existing files before overwriting, just in case.

This is for v1.9 because it's the only one with translations done. Also, the original BasicData I used is the one with FIXED weekend events so you can go on the hot springs trip or go to the festival.

You can choose to use ONE or BOTH the files, with the
effects described as follows:

Also included is a Cheat Engine CT I made which may or may not work for your system. I tested it on 2 different PC's and the pointers still worked correctly. If it does work for you, it should also work for v2.0 if you happen to play that version

You can manipulate Imouto values, lock tension to 3 to always stay hard, use hotkey C, V, B, to change cum % on the fly. You can spam B and spacebar to pump 5/6 loads in one go if you want.

File Password: F95zone

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I've done everything to try to trigger the cowgirl scene but still can't make it happen :/
Tried : Weeks without doing lewd stuffs(One of them I tried to do lewd stuff, not make her cum, then wait weeks doing nothing and refusing her sex propositions)
Sexual interest is at 400, trust 230. Everyday I would cheer her up to keep her mood to Very Good, and give everyday aphrodisiacs.

Literally tried everything :(
(For those who ask I didn't farm all these stats and money, just cheated my way in so I could try to trigger this event)

tiosuke

Apr 4, 2020
Literally tried everything :(
(For those who ask I didn't farm all these stats and money, just cheated my way in so I could try to trigger this event)
If you're using my mods posted a few posts before yours, these are the requirements:

Code:
#  素股判定
|Condition (Number):  [1] V6[曜日]  is  0  greater or equal
-+Condition: [1]  [ V6[曜日]  is 0  greater or equal  ] Case
 ||Condition (Number):  [1] V129[妹欲求不満度]  is  2  greater or equal
 |-+Condition: [1]  [ V129[妹欲求不満度]  is 2  greater or equal  ] Case
 | ||Condition (Number):  [1] V21[妹性興味]  is  200  greater or equal
 | |-+Condition: [1]  [ V21[妹性興味]  is 200  greater or equal  ] Case
 | | ||Condition (Number):  [1] V23[妹機嫌]  is  1  greater or equal
 | | |-+Condition: [1]  [ V23[妹機嫌]  is 1  greater or equal  ] Case
 | | | ||Condition (Number):  [1] V190[オナニー経験]  is  5  greater or equal
 | | | |-+Condition: [1]  [ V190[オナニー経験]  is 5  greater or equal  ] Case
  • V6[曜日] = I made this 0 so it triggers on any day
  • V129[妹欲求不満度] = 'Frustration' goes up to 2 when you select "Way too tired" when she asks you to keep going during sex event in bed
  • V21[妹性興味] = Sexual Interest over 200
  • V23[妹機嫌] = Mood, 1 is 'Good Mood'
  • V190[オナニー経験] = Number of times Imouto masturbated. You can see your current count if you click Data icon on the bottom right, at the bottom it will have her stats 'Masturbated xx Times' This needs to be 5 or greater. You can raise this in 1.9 by feeding her aphrodisiacs and peeping in her bath. In 2.0, peeping but not entering the toilet when shes peeing after drinking aphrodisiac will also trigger a masturbation scene.
Hope this clears up the confusion in the cowgirl sumata scene.

Reactions: PlayBackTime

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
say, is the cowgirl sumata scene is where there is no penetration and where she only rub on your dick?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
say, is the cowgirl sumata scene is where there is no penetration and where she only rub on your dick?
Yes the change log for the version that added in called it intercrural, which just means in between the legs. Sumata is another term for it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm just hoping for somone to update the fan translation to 2.0.
It will happen once the translator has the game, whether it's the same translator or not. Also, as I said, there is an official translation coming at some point. The game should have been handed to Kagura Games by now, but they do have a few games ahead of it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have a list of what the changes are from 1.3 to 1.9?
From memory... New images for after the night time lewding, and a waking up scene. Imouto can jump you if her demands for sex are ignored. The weekend beach trip now cycles with some different events. She can masturbate in the toilet like in the bath. Lots of bug fixes and some tweaking of things like chances to pee etc.

I posted the release posts for some updates here, you could try searching just this thread for the version numbers or changelog. There is a full change log with the game, but with every copy of it I've seen the Japanese is corrupted.

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
I don't know why the pirated version that's floating around has broken moonrunes if they technically came from the same source i.e. DLSite.

Here's from my purchased copy of the game:

Forgive me for not translating it, but there's a lot of it and I'm not in the mood to write the whole thing up properly. Google-sensei will just have to stand in instead. You can find the translated changelog for v1.0~v1.3 from the old unofficial English localization.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
hold up, you mean that there wont be other update, even tho there was many potential (like sex on the toilet, or other reaction when sister is horny and found us looking at her during shower), welp, ill have to just wait until a genius can make a mod that add content (if that is allowed)

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
You don't mean mine which I posted two pages ago, right? At least nothing is broken there for me.

...unless you are referring to this which I fixed by hand when it came to the file names. For the text files you need the proper OS settings or, alternatively, programs to view it properly.
Dunno, I never downloaded it since I already owned a copy. I didn't need to fix or rename anything on my end.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes