Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It seems like I cant insert the vibrator in her when she's awake although I can insert it when she's asleep is this intentional?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Get her to masturbate 10 times in order to use it while awake (I think, had 600ish trust & interest, all panties, impreg good ending, sub 100 days) her masturbating seems to be the limiter

a2cf2c28

Jan 4, 2021
Just wanted to know if I could get the normal sex option where i could ask her in the room to h, without molesting at night. I have around 300 h interest but the option isnt coming out as well as sex in the shower.

MilkyMomo

Aug 25, 2019
There's a new decensor patch you can find it on for free

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuruzu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news on the colored version of this game?
Don't think so. Inusuku seems pretty focused on Sister Fantasy, and I've not seem anything new about a fan made one. The developer didn't said they were definitely going to do it (that I saw) though, not counting the hidden image.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Just wanted to know if I could get the normal sex option where i could ask her in the room to h, without molesting at night. I have around 300 h interest but the option isnt coming out as well as sex in the shower.
It is, check page 65 on this forum. I listed how to trigger that option

Reactions: Yamemai

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Is there a full English translation? I don't want to go digging through this 67 page thread to find it...

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Is there any way to pack the files back into .wolf? , I know the game can use them unpacked but I would like to have them back in .wolf.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes