TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can you unlock sex in the evening?
Just keep playing to get the stats and things up, think it was only recently unlocked in the screenshot above. Also think it's mood dependant, if she's in a bad one the option won't appear (but you might be able to cheer her up).

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
Just keep playing to get the stats and things up, think it was only recently unlocked in the screenshot above. Also think it's mood dependant, if she's in a bad one the option won't appear (but you might be able to cheer her up).
I have reached or even overcame the points in the saves and the mood is maxed too and still nothing? Can it has something to do with the night event? I'm not much into sleep rape, so I've done it only few times and made sure she actually wakes up before doing the real deal...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can you make her climax taking the least amount of (game) time?
Check her sensitivity. If it's dull maybe don't do anything that night, but if she sensitive definitely do. I find her nipples are a good starter, but you may need to move down to get the last bit of the bar to make her cum.

The egg is useful, don't think she'll refuse it and it's a little boost of excitement as you work on her other areas.

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
It could be from the sex stats, it you look at the data section bottom right there's...
Ok, so I spend some time and still no luck.

You can look at the image...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normally I'd think I have different version of the game, but as I said, if I open someone else's save file where it is unlocked, it's normally there and work fine... :/

Edit: You can try my save file, that might by easier.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Edit: You can try my save file, that might by easier.
Accidentally (kind of) got the good pregnancy ending again and it still didn't appear. Then after one of those nights that she just doesn't want to stop it showed up, guessing it was from cumming inside six or seven times. Here's the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you may (or may not) want to buy some condoms, and check your mail top left the latest one should give free stuff.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
My guess, the last option appears when imouto ask to continue, and you don't need to cum a lot, just once or two then try to stop

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
his next game i looking really neat, sad he posted on dlsite with a release date of december 2021 :C

Last edited:

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
I'm not really keeping up but last I heard Sister Explorer was on hold unfortunately, if you haven't play Sister Travel while you wait for Explorer and .
ohhh, i though all the screens he been posting is all from sister explorer, but explorer is on hold, well, at least he is working on Sister Fantasy, and seems like he have progressed a lot,
what he said :
"
■Rough progress
Little sister! Seikatsu… End of development (monochrome one, what we already played)
Sister Explorer… Suspended (the one with the release date of december 2021, posted on dlsite)
Sister Fantasy (tentative name) development (and all the screens and stuff he been posting)
script ■■■■□ 80% 
Illustration ■■□□□ 45% "

not far, when you get all the script and scenary done, the art speed up a lot.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Cheating is great and all but does anyone have a guide for this game? It's so fucking confusing and I don't even know where to start. Mainly, how do you raise sexual interest and do the choices at the beginning even matter? Like it affects your stats but I don't know if it's consistent or random.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Cheating is great and all but does anyone have a guide for this game? It's so fucking confusing and I don't even know where to start. Mainly, how do you raise sexual interest and do the choices at the beginning even matter? Like it affects your stats but I don't know if it's consistent or random.
Isnt there a guide button on page 1? :|

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Isnt there a guide button on page 1? :|
I'm a dumbass, sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, that's probably the worst guide I've ever seen. Doesn't talk about stat requirements for events (I get that exact amounts are hard, but at least ballpark it) and gives no advice for the sleep molesting minigame. Also doesn't mention any good ways to raise trust or sexual interest. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know after the first few minutes.

Last edited:

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
I'm a dumbass, sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, that's probably the worst guide I've ever seen. Doesn't talk about stat requirements for events (I get that exact amounts are hard, but at least ballpark it) and gives no advice for the sleep molesting minigame. Also doesn't mention any good ways to raise trust or sexual interest. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know after the first few minutes.
It's not exactly clear cut but I suppose this is what you're looking for. It's pretty easy to find if you hit up google and searched a little. It's not too hard to use trial and error too while playing the game since it's translated and it's pretty straightforward but anyway he's the "guide". I understand your frustration though, hope this helps!

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
I somehow got the exploding litter sister Bad Ending by raping her without she knowing it and made her pregnant.
Then chose 1st and 2nd. Damn the patch note didn't troll
Edit+ via bear head oni + good amount of trust
Edit 2 I think it doesn't matter whatever it is, she will always say that she cant trust you cuz you are a bear head and then explode

i think it doesnt matter whatever, if you chose bear head oni, you will guarantee to get exploding sister ending

Last edited:

scientist

May 9, 2018
It's not exactly clear cut but I suppose this is what you're looking for. It's pretty easy to find if you hit up google and searched a little. It's not too hard to use trial and error too while playing the game since it's translated and it's pretty straightforward but anyway he's the "guide". I understand your frustration though, hope this helps!

It's a bit messy as i just took notes while going through the scripts, but it should have some useful information.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes