alejoooli

Aug 16, 2020
Hi everyone, any tips on how to get her "sexual interests" higher? I'm stuck in 90 something and it goes up and down only a few points with trust level at high 200s

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone, any tips on how to get her "sexual interests" higher?
Lewd talks and games. The gal game can give a bit, the lewd game and perverted rpg a bit more but you have keeping buying them. You should be able to bath together with that amount of trust it gives a little.

alejoooli

Aug 16, 2020
Lewd talks and games, the gal game can give a bit the lewd game and perverted rpg a bit more (but you have keeping buying them). You should be able to bath together with that amount of trust it gives a little.
We bathe together pretty much everyday but the lewd interest goes down everyday as well, guess I'll keep grinding

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
We bathe together pretty much everyday but the lewd interest goes down everyday as well, guess I'll keep grinding
It does drain a point or two a day naturally. Also the lewd talks and games do have a chance to backfire and reduce her interest instead, depending on the reaction you role.

alejoooli

Aug 16, 2020
a
It does drain a point or two a day naturally. Also the lewd talks and games do have a chance to backfire and reduce her interest instead, depending on the reaction you role.
And do you happen to knwo after how many lewd points can I start doing stuff with her?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And do you happen to knwo after how many lewd points can I start doing stuff with her?
Late at night it really depends maybe wait until you have one hundred, but if your careful with the bars (and she's sensitive) maybe some touching before. For stuff at other times it might be two hundred and some other factors.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
a

hi hi, when u reach 300~400 u can all scenes i think. (just in the case, 500 is enough.)
remember, u need to have trust too. (if you have 400 of trust and lewd u are safe...)

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Late at night it really depends maybe wait until you have one hundred, but if your careful with the bars (and she's sensitive) maybe some touching before. For stuff at other times it might be two hundred and some other factors.
yeah, if she has sensivite and good points in lewd, you will make she cum.

A tip, buy "aphrodisic" and wait the weekends. If u have the lucky and she gets sensivite, use the "aphrodisc" and she will get V.Sensivite, its like ultra aroused LOL

This will trigger some "special" scenes in bathroom or she can awake you in the middle of night (cowgirl scene)

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I remember playing this one a while back and got a bad ending for cumming inside and getting her pregnant.

That's a shame. Impregnation is one of my favorite features in an erotic game.

Reactions: Ei8
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes