VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know which variable to change to get a lot of money? Im trying to use the save edit online, but since no variable has a name i have no idea what to change. I dont want to change anything but money cuz that part sucks

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
does anyone know which variable to change to get a lot of money? Im trying to use the save edit online, but since no variable has a name i have no idea what to change. I dont want to change anything but money cuz that part sucks
for me using cheat engine always use "all". or try use 4 bytes first

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
i honestly have no idea how to use cheat engine, i have watched tutorials and such, but im too dumb to understand them
First one :
1599529809727.png
choose this one
1599529877375.png
enter the money you have now, i have 180k and i want to change to 20k
1599529970017.png
then click "first scan"
it will show you like this one
1599530159438.png
double click on red circle and double click again on blue circle and change how much money you want.
1599530227468.png
and walaaa
1599530262824.png
sorry for my weird tutorial :HideThePain:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
First one :
View attachment 806333
choose this one
View attachment 806335
enter the money you have now, i have 180k and i want to change to 20k
View attachment 806336
then click "first scan"
it will show you like this one
View attachment 806339
double click on red circle and double click again on blue circle and change how much money you want.
View attachment 806340
and walaaa
View attachment 806341
sorry for my weird tutorial :HideThePain:
i hate to do this after you took the time to make that mini tutorial but i cant make it work. See i tried at first and the game wouldnt even show up like in the first step, i realize that the game had to be open first. Tried that and it did showed up, so i went and tried adding my money there to looked it up and four different things appeard. I said fucked it and changed all one by one to see if anaything changed, nothing. I went and spent some money in game to see if that would narrow the options, this time even more values came up D:

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
i hate to do this after you took the time to make that mini tutorial but i cant make it work. See i tried at first and the game wouldnt even show up like in the first step, i realize that the game had to be open first. Tried that and it did showed up, so i went and tried adding my money there to looked it up and four different things appeard. I said fucked it and changed all one by one to see if anaything changed, nothing. I went and spent some money in game to see if that would narrow the options, this time even more values came up D:
can i have your save? maybe i can change the money from your save lol xd

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone can give me a game similar like this, other than teaching feelings and one room
Look at the recommendation thread here, you know the three that I would say are probably the best though.

Edit - Repeating words again, that can't be good...

Last edited:
Reactions: opangyou

submarine13

May 10, 2019
How can i trigger the pool scene? I play the latest version but i don't see it any of the options changing during weekends. It's always:
workout, spend time with her (chill and play games), laundry, sleep, part time (mornings)

like seriously, how??

Edit:
I found it. Sheesh. I wasn't informed that those options are only available on Saturdays. *Face palm*

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So... Sister Fantasy ( Development version ) is out. Anyone willing to take one for the team?

I think it's open to early access, the game isn't entirely finished yet...
I fucking hope insuku toned down the RNG this time. :mad:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Things might have changed as the games taken a lot longer than originally planned. But I think their supporters were going to get early WIP builds, and the finished game would be free for all like One Week RPG.

Supporters can get .

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
Do anybody know a method to subscribe to Ci-en if you're not Japanese?

When I try to "Register new card information" in "Payment method", I first works then my cards is not registered, same thing happened when I try to subscribe to a paid plan.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes