Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Personal experience has shown me that a small and well-done game is vastly preferable to a whole lot of garbage. I mean, just look at most AAA titles out there; thanks, EA!

Reactions: mashi81 and keitaka

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There was a about 1.9 a few weeks ago, should be out this month and it'll add a scene gallery. Also there's (at some point) definitely going to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There was a about 1.9 a few weeks ago, should be out this month and it'll add a scene gallery. Also there's (at some point) definitely going to be...
I wonder if the Android version will get a release before he hands things off to Kagura for translation or if he'll wait and have them do both versions together and release both languages at the same time along with the official PC translation.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
With this tag "voyeurism" doesn't mean she can sleep with other man? There is an event like this?

Frozzos

Jul 28, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with their save files? Recently when I tried creating a new save file it would disappear after I closed the game and ran it again.

alexvega320

Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help, How can I access to the scenes of festivals and hot springs, I already took her to the sea but I don't know how to go to the festival. (ver1.8)

thanks.

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
I'm doing a student playthrough at the moment to see how it differs. To be honest, the money isn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. I had enough money as a working adult to buy all of the stuff and try it out and found that most of it ranges from slightly helpful to complete waste of money. For example, food expenses, I thought I was gaining favor only after much money was dumped into that did I finally decide to test it and find that it had zero effect. This time she can live on cup ramen, she gets enough protein in her diet already *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge.*

Condoms are pretty much the only thing I'm dumping money into right now and I'm power leveling Imouto's stats.

That reminds me, the creator of XCOM and XCOM2 said "if given the chance, players will optomize the fun out a game" and while I can see where he is coming from, I think part of the fun is doing something again but faster and better until you're so skilled that you can pull off that perfect run. If you never got any better what would be the point of a second playthrough?

I'm thinking of doing, while not a walkthrough(I couldn't do a very good one for a sandbox with so much RNG) it would be more of a tips and tricks, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. I mean you've either already played it or you're not looking to pick it up.
did a part timer walkthrough after scrapping my halfway working adult, she rejected the idea of being together because i'm just a part timer.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
did a part timer walkthrough after scrapping my halfway working adult, she rejected the idea of being together because i'm just a part timer.
only Full-working adult can be ignore by income...other than this then you have to saving up 50k-60k before that event trigger. if you played as student vs partimer then after the ending your trait should change to "full working adult".

Reactions: sotokouya

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
only Full-working adult can be ignore by income...other than this then you have to saving up 50k-60k before that event trigger. if you played as student vs partimer then after the ending your trait should change to "full working adult".
i see, thank you for that i'll try playing this again. i felt like part timer is kinda useless when you got stuck unable to get more panties because the game keep giving you the same one

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I have 2 questions, first how do you get her to do anal and second is there a way to just have sex with her without all that sleep molest deal?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have 2 questions, first how do you get her to do anal and second is there a way to just have sex with her without all that sleep molest deal?
You have to ease her into anal. Keep making her cum from just using your finger, then try moving onto the anal vibrator before the actual anal sex. Eventually you can just go straight to the sex at night, and get a quick sex scene in the bath.

Reactions: LykaLyka

_pAT

Oct 18, 2017
Some possible late-game content:
  • Ass-to-mouth blowjob
  • Unique dialogue depending on what sexual acts you did
  • Clean-up blowjob after sex
  • An event when you're caught peeking
  • An event when she catches you stealing
  • Her walking around the house naked
  • Blindfold that increases sensitivity during sex
  • Sex on other surfaces(couch, floor, balcony)
  • Different dialogue depending on what you have done to her in-game previously
  • Options to perform cunnilingus
  • Change swimsuit when going to the pool
  • Other sex positions
  • Wider variety of dialogue during sex
  • Positive reaction when doing her raw and cumming inside
  • Positive reaction when you're in orgasm at the same time
  • Sex affects progress to orgasm
  • More reaction to type of food brought down(make spending 3k on food worthwhile)
  • Increasingly lewd dialogue during sex when lewd level gets stupidly high
  • More proactive with sexual acts both in and out of sex mode
  • Affect her the following day depending on how late you stay up
  • Indicator for when you have a condom or she is at risk of pregnancy the day following sex
I mean, no matter how late you get into the game she always seems reluctant to have sex in many situations.
Are those for next versions ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are those for next versions ?
Those are things they want, not things that are going to happen.

New post says the new gallery is still on...
And that Inusuku has to cut down on their drinking. Work is slowly continuing on the Sister Fantasy game, but is now postponed.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Those are things they want, not things that are going to happen.

New post says the new gallery is still on...
And that Inusuku has to cut down on their drinking. Work is slowly continuing on the Sister Fantasy game, but is now postponed.
Yeah, but it doesn't seem like this will be making its way to English speaking markets anytime soon.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes