ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
After much grinding, I finally hit the 1 liter mark and her sexual interest is over 2,300. Corruption complete.

Untitled.jpg

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
how do you get the "their parents found out about them"?
Get the good end when you get her pregnant. If you have a high enough trust(I think around 500-600) and answer the prompt to accept the baby you'll get the pregnancy "good end" but after the cut scene you can choose to keep playing with no risk of pregnancy. Then after 100 days it gives you another ending which you can, again, continue to keep playing. Which is good, because as you can see, 1 liter takes awhile.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm doing a student playthrough at the moment to see how it differs. To be honest, the money isn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. I had enough money as a working adult to buy all of the stuff and try it out and found that most of it ranges from slightly helpful to complete waste of money. For example, food expenses, I thought I was gaining favor only after much money was dumped into that did I finally decide to test it and find that it had zero effect. This time she can live on cup ramen, she gets enough protein in her diet already *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge.*

Condoms are pretty much the only thing I'm dumping money into right now and I'm power leveling Imouto's stats.

That reminds me, the creator of XCOM and XCOM2 said "if given the chance, players will optomize the fun out a game" and while I can see where he is coming from, I think part of the fun is doing something again but faster and better until you're so skilled that you can pull off that perfect run. If you never got any better what would be the point of a second playthrough?

I'm thinking of doing, while not a walkthrough(I couldn't do a very good one for a sandbox with so much RNG) it would be more of a tips and tricks, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. I mean you've either already played it or you're not looking to pick it up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

altuser

Sep 4, 2019
This time she can live on cup ramen, she gets enough protein in her diet already *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge.*
Actually, one of the game end tips (when you get a bad end) include a tip about not giving your imouto only cup ramen. The game certainly tracks what you're giving her.

That said, if you can still avoid a bad end, I guess it doesn't really matter if you're min-maxing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I dont under stand why uncen&eng patch 1.3can't use in 1.8 the picture is same..
If you unpack them you can use the uncensoring patch, and a bit of the English patch. But otherwise your replaceing chunks of the new version of the game with chunks of the old one.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm doing a student playthrough at the moment to see how it differs. To be honest, the money isn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. I had enough money as a working adult to buy all of the stuff and try it out and found that most of it ranges from slightly helpful to complete waste of money. For example, food expenses, I thought I was gaining favor only after much money was dumped into that did I finally decide to test it and find that it had zero effect. This time she can live on cup ramen, she gets enough protein in her diet already *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge.*

Condoms are pretty much the only thing I'm dumping money into right now and I'm power leveling Imouto's stats.

That reminds me, the creator of XCOM and XCOM2 said "if given the chance, players will optomize the fun out a game" and while I can see where he is coming from, I think part of the fun is doing something again but faster and better until you're so skilled that you can pull off that perfect run. If you never got any better what would be the point of a second playthrough?

I'm thinking of doing, while not a walkthrough(I couldn't do a very good one for a sandbox with so much RNG) it would be more of a tips and tricks, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested. I mean you've either already played it or you're not looking to pick it up.
I'd certainly be interested in a "Tips & Tricks", especially one that would give the difference between the character types.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I dont under stand why uncen&eng patch 1.3can't use in 1.8 the picture is same..
It CAN be used, but then you may lock yourself out of some content from after 1.3 because the patch actually replaces game code and some of the code changed by the patch may have been altered in the update from 1.3 to the version you put the patch on.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Actually, one of the game end tips (when you get a bad end) include a tip about not giving your imouto only cup ramen. The game certainly tracks what you're giving her.

That said, if you can still avoid a bad end, I guess it doesn't really matter if you're min-maxing.
I'm not being completely serious, I still buy food every now and again when I need energy or vigor, but I'm playing a student, so I can't just throw around money like its going out of style.

I'd certainly be interested in a "Tips & Tricks", especially one that would give the difference between the character types.
Based on what I can tell, it is basically your starting stats, it doesn't seem to have much of an impact through mid and late game.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
If you manage to unpack the cg and picture files, you can replace uncen images, else you will lose new images, like festival or valentine
English patch is another thing, if you replace it you will lose the entire new update

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If you manage to unpack the cg and picture files, you can replace uncen images, else you will lose new images, like festival or valentine
English patch is another thing, if you replace it you will lose the entire new update
I think the developer has a great foundation built and I imagine he is very much happy to be finished, but I think there are plenty of things that can be added. Since it's basically a sandbox, I don't think it would take much to add other events. And if there are any good artists and coders it would be simple for modder to insert them, since it is mostly still black-and-white still images and non-voiced text.
Some possible late-game content:
  • Ass-to-mouth blowjob
  • Unique dialogue depending on what sexual acts you did
  • Clean-up blowjob after sex
  • An event when you're caught peeking
  • An event when she catches you stealing
  • Her walking around the house naked
  • Blindfold that increases sensitivity during sex
  • Sex on other surfaces(couch, floor, balcony)
  • Different dialogue depending on what you have done to her in-game previously
  • Options to perform cunnilingus
  • Change swimsuit when going to the pool
  • Other sex positions
  • Wider variety of dialogue during sex
  • Positive reaction when doing her raw and cumming inside
  • Positive reaction when you're in orgasm at the same time
  • Sex affects progress to orgasm
  • More reaction to type of food brought down(make spending 3k on food worthwhile)
  • Increasingly lewd dialogue during sex when lewd level gets stupidly high
  • More proactive with sexual acts both in and out of sex mode
  • Affect her the following day depending on how late you stay up
  • Indicator for when you have a condom or she is at risk of pregnancy the day following sex
I mean, no matter how late you get into the game she always seems reluctant to have sex in many situations.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Hm? But he isn't finished. He previously mentioned he wants to go until a nice 2.0 and he is currently working on 1.9.
Yeah, but based on 1.8 he seems to be trying to polish the game he has already built rather than trying to add many features. In other words, he doesn't seem to be planning to add whole new events, if he adds something it is new CGs or dialogue to existing assets. Such as how in 1.8 you have a chance to show an image of you waking up next to a naked Imouto if you have sex until it forces you to go to bed. But other than the still image and a few lines of dialogue nothing about your day is changed.

Reactions: hentai charley

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, but based on 1.8 he seems to be trying to polish the game he has already built rather than trying to add many features. In other words, he doesn't seem to be planning to add whole new events, if he adds something it is new CGs or dialogue to existing assets. Such as how in 1.8 you have a chance to show an image of you waking up next to a naked Imouto if you have sex until it forces you to go to bed. But other than the still image and a few lines of dialogue nothing about your day is changed.
It's good practice to focus on polishing content rather than adding more that could be buggy as hell and potentially making the game unplayable. He's probably just minimizing the bugs that will be introduced next update and making sure existing content is up to the standard he wants before adding more stuff that will also make polishing the game take even longer if he doesn't do it before adding the new content.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Personal experience has shown me that a small and well-done game is vastly preferable to a whole lot of garbage. I mean, just look at most AAA titles out there; thanks, EA!

Reactions: mashi81 and keitaka
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes