alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not privy to what agreement they had, only that there were plans for the official localization to be made by Kagura.

One major concern for Inusuku was the unauthorized distribution of game assets and lack of quality control. Having something you have no control over is cause for worry, especially if it ends up misrepresenting your work in case of mistranslations and bugs introduced by the translator. The translation had been through some playtesting, but it was only for a week; just enough to make sure there were no critical bugs or major translation errors.
While that is something some devs like to crack down on, most Japanese ones don't really care or at least don't act like it. This is the only case where I've seen the actual dev of a Japanese game crack down, albeit in a nice and civil manner, on a western translator. I've seen it several times, usually less civil than Inusuku was about it, on other games, but only when there's an official translation in the works. There are others, like Illusion, that don't really crack down. In fact, Illusion is kind of a weird case as they actively have a known stance of letting devs use their games to develop others like the large portion of VNs on here that are from outside Japan. However, I digress to avoid derailing. The point is most don't really do much about it unless there is a planned western release.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand you guys want the game translated the fastest possible, but keep in mind dev didn't force the translator to stop it but kindly requested. I want the game as well, but there is a difference between this and some companies like Navel, Minori or Visual Arts who prosecuted fan translations and even banned foreign ids. Sure the case was different, but the attitude isn't the same, for what is noticeable the dev wants players to play their game, but wants to defend his interests as well.

You do what you want to do, I'm no one to say to stop, but since this will probably be translated anyway (we just don't know when), would be more profiteable to take a look to other games that may be also your interest.

To me is the same, since even when some don't, I tend to try to support and buy the games I liked the most to support the dev. I completly despise publicity and anyone trying to force me to buy anything, but if the joy of the game was simply by pure playing myself, then I'm willing to support the developer (if at a reasonable price of course). Unfortunely not many players tend to have this mentality, and don't care about the finances of their favorite devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: altuser

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I managed to get a shitty translation of 1.8 working. I'm going to spend my time adapting the translation from 1.3 to the 1.8 version. Hopefully by then someone who actually knows japanese and english steps up to the plate to clean up my work because I'm just a flithy weeb with some code monkey skills.
how much text are we actually talking about?

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a Scary Voice]
Can the little sister be impregnated, without the bad end.
If so, how much trust, sexual interest and money do I need?

Reactions: Valila

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can the little sister be impregnated, without the bad end...
Maybe fifty thousand cash and two hundred trust, could be less though that's just the only numbers I've seen stated. Also I got a weird in-between ending somehow, thinking now that it may have been from already being in full time work.

Reactions: TAYL0RMAD3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
[Read in a Scary Voice]
Can the little sister be impregnated, without the bad end.
If so, how much trust, sexual interest and money do I need?
Maybe fifty thousand cash and two hundred trust, could be less though that's just the only numbers I've seen stated. Also I got a weird in-between ending somehow, thinking now that it may have been from already being in full time work.
You can't actually impregnate her. Good or bad, it turns out to be a false alarm. I do believe those stats are correct, though it has been some time since I played. No reason to play with the latest build in English being 1.3 until Kagura gets their butts in gear on this one and everything up to 1.3 done.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You can't actually impregnate her. Good or bad, it turns out to be a false alarm. I do believe those stats are correct, though it has been some time since I played. No reason to play with the latest build in English being 1.3 until Kagura gets their butts in gear on this one and everything up to 1.3 done.
In the good ending it says that she's pregnant, but when you make the decision to stay with her, it says she doesn't have the baby, probably indicating a false pregnancy. When you keep playing it just ignores the reported pregnancy. In the bad ending, it says she doesn't have the baby. (I don't remember the EXACT phrasing.) I got the distinct impression that she has an abortion, but the wording's ambiguous although actual impregnation is implied.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the good ending it says that she's pregnant, but when you make the decision to stay with her, it says she doesn't have the baby, probably indicating a false pregnancy. When you keep playing it just ignores the reported pregnancy. In the bad ending, it says she doesn't have the baby. (I don't remember the EXACT phrasing.) I got the distinct impression that she has an abortion, but the wording's ambiguous although actual impregnation is implied.
She doesn't have it because it was only a pregnancy scare. She had symptoms that can come from pregnancy, but tests came back negative.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
She doesn't have it because it was only a pregnancy scare. She had symptoms that can come from pregnancy, but tests came back negative.
In all three situations? I can rationalize it as "a scare" (which is what I mean by a "false pregnancy") in either Good Ending scenario, because that pretty much what it says. But the Bad Ending is something else. She basically runs back home and you never see or even HEAR from her again. Maybe that could come from embarrassment of being fooled by some symptoms, but it seems much more traumatic than just "Oops!", which is one reason that I suspect an abortion (or miscarriage) is involved. It's the difference in reaction between the two scenarios that convinces me that the situations are different. Remember, in the Bad Ending she runs away no matter WHAT your response is, while in the Good Ending she remains and there is a 'explanation' by the narration. The only observable difference is how many points you have in one stat. (I should clarify that because the two pregnancy results comes at different points in your play, I'm assuming that they represents two different incidents.)

Of course the situation could be resolved if the narration would actually say that she goes on the pill, but after your decision in the Good Ending it says that pregnancy is no longer a concern without explanation.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In all three situations? I can rationalize it as "a scare" (which is what I mean by a "false pregnancy") in either Good Ending scenario, because that pretty much what it says. But the Bad Ending is something else. She basically runs back home and you never see or even HEAR from her again. Maybe that could come from embarrassment of being fooled by some symptoms, but it seems much more traumatic than just "Oops!", which is one reason that I suspect an abortion (or miscarriage) is involved. It's the difference in reaction between the two scenarios that convinces me that the situations are different. Remember, in the Bad Ending she runs away no matter WHAT your response is, while in the Good Ending she remains and there is a 'explanation' by the narration. The only observable difference is how many points you have in one stat. (I should clarify that because the two pregnancy results comes at different points in your play, I'm assuming that they represents two different incidents.)

Of course the situation could be resolved if the narration would actually say that she goes on the pill, but after your decision in the Good Ending it says that pregnancy is no longer a concern without explanation.
The bad ending is where you don't have enough of a relationship with her for her to elope with you, so she goes back to the parents while you get shunned for incest, which is looked down upon even in legal cases, of which there are a very select few in Japan. She does have enough of a relationship with you in the good endings, so you still get shunned by the rest of the family, but she goes with you. In all cases, it is just a scare.

Nov 15, 2019
Loving the game so far, small problem tho, when I'm going doggy on her she turns black?

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
Given the way things are going though I estimate we will have an official localization in possibly 2 years given the amount of stuff kagura games already has lined up and thats as early as we will get it I think considering the amount of stuff they already have to work on. Personally I was hoping I could play the latest stuff considering I did purchase the game. I probably will later today now since I have to see just how bad the translation is anyways and see if I lined things up right with the 1.3 to 1.8 translation adaptation.
were you ever able to get the 1.8 translation working?

Reactions: Valila
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes