X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Well, you certainly right. Kagura has a lot of gamelist queueing patiently for their turn to be translated..
And for this game, maybe a year or two..

I also read a few comments above before, that this game will go up to ver 2.0?
is that true?
Well the devs said so in their post if you tried to google translate (though it depends on their schedule so they might or might not update)

Chessie

Nov 16, 2019
Well the devs said so in their post if you tried to google translate (though it depends on their schedule so they might or might not update)
Ohh its true, now im curious what will the dev add for the new place and event later.
Thanks for the link man..

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Well, you certainly right. Kagura has a lot of gamelist queueing patiently for their turn to be translated..
And for this game, maybe a year or two..

I also read a few comments above before, that this game will go up to ver 2.0?
is that true?
well, the game is still in development so i can see it definitely reach ver2.0 soon. and after that i think the game will be bug hunting and devs will moving to their next project

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the pointer. I started mapping out values using using Time (Hour) as a base before browsing this thread, so having a pointer for it was very useful!

Here's my cheat table. Tested with 1.3 EN, 1.61 JP and 1.72 JP. It contains:
Energy/vigor/money
Job (affects morning/afternoon routine and salary)
Time/date/day + day activity flags (can repeat drinking/bathing)
Event meters: Peeping alertness, cum percent, good/bad/sleepiness
Stats: Mood, sensitivity, trust, sexual interest
Items + panties
Lewd stats
Good job Bro... thank you for your hardwork

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
well those uploader sites are trash im not gonna bother download 50/kb sec...
The file hosts are bad, but without Shine and Velka we probably wouldn't get half the Japanese games we do. You can't just sign up to nopy like other sites. Zippy are fast, but a lot of people think their block means the links are dead.

Reactions: KRU

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Might be just me but just go to sleep without doing anything for 5-6 nights and the cow girl event will trigger at weekend at 8:30 AM (weekdays got school so it's hard to trigger)

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes