• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I have to create a new file to save?
Right click the game folder and check the security setting in properties. You can see who's allowed to do what, and change it if the location has made it too secure.

thisname31

Feb 11, 2019
Im only can only do night activity once and never again ( and it happened random , i dont even know how to start one) , any help ?

EadTaes

Aug 19, 2020
How do you get bath options to work. Currently I am at 183 trust and 306 lewd but i con'T seem to do anithing it the bath together. Do I need more or is there secret click buttons?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
How do you get bath options to work. Currently I am at 183 trust and 306 lewd but i con'T seem to do anithing it the bath together. Do I need more or is there secret click buttons?
What mood is she in?
She has to be in a good mood to agree to bathe with you.
Try cheering her up first

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Heirou

Jun 11, 2019
The only thing I can't believe of this game is that there's no headpats, hugs or god forgive me some uncensored handholding action.
For real tho there should be at least a kiss option outside of bed

• Haha
Reactions: kemcbg and kaorok
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes