alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You... you guys are joking right?
You do know that you can still ejaculate in the same way after a vasectomy, right? The vasectomy ONLY cuts the addition of sperm from the seminal fluid.
At MOST, the volume of the cum would be reduced by 4~% after the vasectomy (Aproximate % of sperm in the seminal fluid).
We're not talking reality here, there's no good way to distinguish between vasectomy and non vasectomy ejaculation in a game like this, especially with no change in the scenes afterwards. There is also no indication as to how the pregnancy concerns were handled, only that they were. The most likely case is that the sister got something done, but who knows. Our comments were only theorizing how it was handled since the dev neglected to clarify in a way we can understand since he cancelled the translation, not that it was a necessity to clarify how it was handled, it just would have been nice to know exactly what was done. Instead, we are left to the interpretation of the players, which isn't necessarily bad, but isn't necessarily the same as the original intent.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could you write it down for me please? I really don't know what to write :(
I'd just call it Imouto!? Life 2.01 for simplicity.

Edit - Sorry I always forget ? isn't allowed in file names, just Imouto! Life and the version number.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is this game still ongoing development with the story? Or is it pretty much certain there will never be pregnancy in this game?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
With 2.0 the game is complete. Only thing that might happen now are bug fixes, like the 2.01 that just came out.
Ah, right on, is the "pregnancy" that exists in the game pretty explicitly non-existent as the characters involved are using some form of birth control? Or is there enough contextual wiggle room to imply otherwise?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, right on, is the "pregnancy" that exists in the game pretty explicitly non-existent as the characters involved are using some form of birth control? Or is there enough contextual wiggle room to imply otherwise?
You never see it and it pretty much says the symptoms were a false alarm, though the parents do kick you out of the family in the bad ending since they find out you're having sex with your own sister. The good ending has her move with you instead of staying with the parents, though that isn't really an ending in the same sense as the bad ending since you keep playing after.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes