Seeking helping homeless girls

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any games like 1-room girl, where you help a homeless girl?
Teaching Feeling and its budget copy , you take in and care for a unwanted girl (or dog girl). It's only in Japanese as far as I know but also Wankuri (gameplay isn't as similar though too).

Edit - Updated the link to Sensativeusernames new blog.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know any other games that are similar than Teaching Feelings and Today, I picked up a discarded dog?
1Room from the op, Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ is very good good. both very similar to Teaching Feeling. Elf Girl Mimia (should have suggested that before) and Do you have AKIRA Points?.

Maybe have a look at OtaMaid Mai and Alice Awakening, they are girl raising sims but have very a different feel to the others. Also Alice is very new, if you like anime Mai's reactions to watching it are pretty good.

Surprising for a RPGM VX Ace game but Gran Ende II. Some Tapioca. And the MTL, as the official version still isn't out of Foxgirl Konko. Yuina's Sweet Encouragement, also a basic MTL though (now with DLC or actual translation).

It's early access so no playing chess with a cat, yet. But Cat's Kiss if you can get it working. Now more likely to work and with some cat interaction kind of added... You can now play chess with a cat and Konko is proper English.

Edit - Can't vouch for the translation but maybe Maid Life.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
1Room from the op, it's only partially translated but Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ seems pretty good. both very similar to Teaching Feeling. Elf Girl Mimia (should have suggested that before) and Do you have AKIRA Points?.

Maybe have a look at OtaMaid Mai and Alice Awakening, they are girl raising sims but have very a different feel to the others. Also Alice is very new, if you like anime Mai's reactions to watching it are pretty good.
Wow, a lot more choice than I expected. They are spot on, thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Don't know where it is going but in Ecchi Sensei at the end of day 7 introduce a homeless girl that the MC took home after she passes out and then the game ended awaiting the next update coming at the end of this month.

There is also another homeless girl that seems to be sneaking about getting pregnant by the MC so she can have a family again, also near the end of day 7.

Ecchi Sensei is projected to have 365 days by the time it is over.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-week-1-hotfix-bluecat.14927/

ADD on 2/19/2023 Ecchi Sensei is abandoned and may never come back, play at your own risk.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Don't know where it is going but in Ecchi Sensei at the end of day 7 introduce a homeless girl that the MC took home after she passes out and then the game ended awaiting the next update coming at the end of this month.

There is also another homeless girl that seems to be sneaking about getting pregnant by the MC so she can have a family again, also near the end of day 7.

Ecchi Sensei is projected to have 365 days by the time it is over.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-week-1-hotfix-bluecat.14927/
Interesting. I've been waiting for Ecchi Sensei to be Completed, but this is tempting to try it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting. I've been waiting for Ecchi Sensei to be Completed, but this is tempting to try it out.
You have to understand about Ecchi Sensei, it will be 365 days of game play and day 8 - 9 will be out at the end of the month.
Once all the locations and the UI is completed then we will see full weeks to 2 - 3 weeks update soon.

Still if I was you go ahead and play it and use the walkthrough mod when you do so you don't miss a scene during the first play through.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
You have to understand about Ecchi Sensei, it will be 365 days of game play and day 8 - 9 will be out at the end of the month.
Once all the locations and the UI is completed then we will see full weeks to 2 - 3 weeks update soon.

Still if I was you go ahead and play it and use the walkthrough mod when you do so you don't miss a scene during the first play through.
I see, that's an interesting concept, I like the idea! I've tried so many unfinished games and just like watching a series, I wish to keep going until the end instead of having to wait. There's other games to try in the mean time. Thanks for the heads up though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
All of these games are similar to Otamaid in that they're sim training games. Except Gran Ende II and Mimia as they're a RPG, but also trainers too.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
the thing is i already played most of them there was a game called soldgirl town it was like this one 2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...there was a game called soldgirl town it was like this one 2
Soldgirl Town is about abducting girls and training them into prostitutes. look here for some similar kind of games, but that are about molesting or abducting instead of helping out the girl.

Back with helping Bottle Biosphere looks like it could become very 1Room like, bit it's only a demo right now.

Reactions: PervyJetro

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Better add Wet Summer Days with it's drinking game in then. Similar gameplay, with you and your cousin Mizuki's staying together for the summer holiday. And I'd be surprised if it wasn't inspired by Suzuka's Melody.

Although the post about it is now gone...

KNTLKAUU

Sep 1, 2020
1Room from the op, Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ is very good good. both very similar to Teaching Feeling. Elf Girl Mimia (should have suggested that before) and Do you have AKIRA Points?.

Edit - Surprising for a RPGM VX Ace game but Gran Ende II.

THanksss man

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes