3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
You're in your apartment when an old friend with an unfortunate past comes to live with you. Tailor your relationship to your liking and enjoy. There are six paths: lust, love, protection, neutral (not currently implemented), obedience and submission.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-23
Release Date: 2019-02-24
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - - Italian Translation*

Thank you @Ellaraia and @SvenVlad for sharing the game
. "This unofficial port is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dranyam1970

Jan 23, 2018
what's the difference between obedience and submission?
You can be obedient without being submissive, but submissives tend to be obedient.

However, and I am making an assumption here, it may be that one is you being submissive, and the other is the other person being submissive. Just a guess. I don't know what the dev meant.

Sounds like a great concept. Will check it out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She's really sexy looking in the one scene. I did hit one exception error in the romance route.

When she is laying on the couch and you go to sit with her you get a exception error.

To fix the error go to game/images/home/lounge/pajamasSnuggle.png change pajamasSnuggle.png to pajamasSnuggling.png

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
She's really sexy looking the the one scene was pretty sexy. I did hit one exception error in the romance route.

When she is laying on the couch and you go to sit with her you get a exception error.

To fix the error go to game/images/home/lounge/pajamasSnuggle.png change pajamasSnuggle.png to pajamasSnuggling.png
Thanks.
Recompiling now. Should be uploaded soon.
Done.

Reactions: Charolastra

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
You can easily max out your stats since you can loop the options. This won't increase the time.

Compliment her -> Tell a story -> Compliment her -> Tell a story -> ...

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
It looks really intersting i look forward to it. I am particularly interested in the "Light" paths( Love and Protection) What is in game exacly the difference between Love and Protection, and what exacly implies Lust in the game?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It looks really intersting i look forward to it. I am particularly interested in the "Light" paths( Love and Protection) What is in game exacly the difference between Love and Protection, and what exacly implies Lust in the game?
Love is the boyfriend path. Protection is where she gets into trouble (bad decisions, bad friends) and you get to pick up the pieces.
The protection path is the one I'm least certain about in terms of direction.
I would argue that the love and obedience paths are the 'light' paths. The obedience path right now is rather thin but the scene I'm working on today is adorable.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks, i was unsure if obedience was "light" considering you put it near to submission and past neutral, i am glad it is. In my opinion there are too few games around here with "light" and consensual paths, more are made the better

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
This seems really promising, and I really dig the shaping aspect. Is there currently a submission route? I can only get the girlfriend path.

Also, there is a bug when you go in the bathroom in the morning, around 8AM. I guess that's when she is in the shower or something

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hmm... perhaps I'll change the order.
Everything UI will be revamped at some point, so I'll add this to the list.
I really hate photoshop. I spent a week trying to craft a UI that I liked and just ended up with nothing. Very frustrating.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This seems really promising, and I really dig the shaping aspect. Is there currently a submission route? I can only get the girlfriend path.

Also, there is a bug when you go in the bathroom in the morning, around 8AM. I guess that's when she is in the shower or something
The bathroom/laundry serves little purpose at the moment. SO I didn't test it too thoroughly.

All paths have at least one scene except for the neutral path.
Are you struggling to get the relationship stats? Or are you getting the love points too quickly and getting the scene before you can get the others?

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
I managed to max submission first, but I did max love not too long after. Now I have spammed the shop to max all stats - except neutral - and see if I can get something else than the dialogue after the movie, where you start the love path

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I managed to max submission first, but I did max love not too long after. Now I have spammed the shop to max all stats - except neutral - and see if I can get something else than the dialogue after the movie, where you start the love path
When you choose a path, you're stuck on that path. Each of the events has a way out of the path but once you're in, you're in. It wouldn't make too much sense to be Sarah's boyfriend and owner.
In future, I'll add more early game content so the 'shaping' aspect really comes out. Right now, it's more choosing than shaping.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes