3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

NymphCoitus

Nov 9, 2020
Hello Ellaraia,

#1. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your work, and look forward to your ongoing efforts in your other project (CS). I came across this earlier work and wanted to look at it.

#2. I understand your development focus is elsewhere now, and hope you don't burn yourself out - just from reading some posts in this thread/other etc. In any case, I wanted to point out politely what appears to be a flaw in the ShF system; perhaps small, even inconsequential - if it hasn't been brought to your attention. You may/may not wish to address it, either case I understand with respect of a more prominent project.

So I know content has been removed from reading, it could be remnants of this. Playing PC v1.0 (latest/final) w/mod. The gift system: a) gifts are not removed from inventory once given; allowing you to re-give it (infinite). b) you can re-purchase, despite already having it (no inv.check and/or count). c) it is not obvious (other then expense of gift) of how it influences her mood (perhaps something is broken there also, or I'm simply blind to it and its lasting effects - I honestly don't notice anything).

#3. (post edit): Noticed another minor issue/oversight; under menu 'fondle', v.intercourse is not locked/toggled off when no pills, as it is under other event conditions.

#4. Keep up the good work. I hope this has helped you in some fashion.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port Shaping Her Future v1.0 with and Cheat Menu

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
TBH it's a pretty boring game. I went with the sister patch but it could've been GF as well. Any story has to be fleshed out through conversations mainly on the couch in the afternoon. The "level up" feature is actually not much different than grinding stats in other games. I finally ended up cheating to raise the levels to get to the end before I fell asleep playing. At one point I actually quit and deleted the game but restored it to continue after I realized there was an ending which was meh. With the BC pills in the game it would have been a bit more interesting to have pregnancy available in the progression of the game.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes