Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
just wondering if mc can seduce the landlady? hmmm will check the game out. hehe
Nope she isn't interactable at all. Just for a few scences in the beginning of the game.

More or less heavy spoiler, this seems to be one of the final releases of the game, because I got one ending, TRIO, and the message, that the game will continue in Cutely Suspicious 2. I mean, WTF dev? There is barely any content and now you start a second game? Instead of continueing ths one and add finally some content at all? If the second game get's the same development speed and the same crap, this one got, then I'm out. And I believe many other players will drop it, too. You can only redeem yourself with a actual VN for the sequel with a real character development, story and finally some stupid fucking between the MC and his sisters and mom. Everything else will just waste your and our time. And it will lower your reputation depending on developing such games. Oh and cutting the sandbox and the grind out, you just have a plain VN, so no, sandbox doesn't make it a game or better. It's still just a VN, that got stretched artifically to let it look big, playtime wise.

Not all is bad though, to point out the things, that I find ok or even good: the character models, both girls aren't just good or nice looking, they're actually extremly hot in my eyes. The mom fits in as well. No oversized body parts, faces fit their suposed ages quite well. The mom is a actual milf, not defined her age by her breast size. The location, we see, is also not overused by other devs, that part is well done. But sadly the sandbox and the lack of content is just bad. Won't say more about it, said plenty before.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Ok so this game has been buggy the entire time and now the dev is dropping it to continue the story in a sequel?

This screams "lack of planning".

• Wow
Reactions: ubira

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Nope she isn't interactable at all. Just for a few scences in the beginning of the game.

More or less heavy spoiler, this seems to be one of the final releases of the game, because I got one ending, TRIO, and the message, that the game will continue in Cutely Suspicious 2. I mean, WTF dev? There is barely any content and now you start a second game? Instead of continueing ths one and add finally some content at all? If the second game get's the same development speed and the same crap, this one got, then I'm out. And I believe many other players will drop it, too. You can only redeem yourself with a actual VN for the sequel with a real character development, story and finally some stupid fucking between the MC and his sisters and mom. Everything else will just waste your and our time. And it will lower your reputation depending on developing such games. Oh and cutting the sandbox and the grind out, you just have a plain VN, so no, sandbox doesn't make it a game or better. It's still just a VN, that got stretched artifically to let it look big, playtime wise.

Not all is bad though, to point out the things, that I find ok or even good: the character models, both girls aren't just good or nice looking, they're actually extremly hot in my eyes. The mom fits in as well. No oversized body parts, faces fit their suposed ages quite well. The mom is a actual milf, not defined her age by her breast size. The location, we see, is also not overused by other devs, that part is well done. But sadly the sandbox and the lack of content is just bad. Won't say more about it, said plenty before.
Check my post on the previous page to see his plans, the one right before I posted the links. Basically Cutely 2 is just a continuation. Personally I haven't found much success when devs do this though. It always seems that the game dies soon after they start the next game.

Tbh from what I've seen from the dev, I really like his thought process. He seems very detail oriented and has lots of plans, small and large. The issues I see - Overshoots at times and expects to finish a feature before he actually can.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any kind of action in this game?
Thier horniness level seems to do nothing and you're chased out the room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubira

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Check my post on the previous page to see his plans, the one right before I posted the links. Basically Cutely 2 is just a continuation. Personally I haven't found much success when devs do this though. It always seems that the game dies soon after they start the next game.

Tbh from what I've seen from the dev, I really like his thought process. He seems very detail oriented and has lots of plans, small and large. The issues I see - Overshoots at times and expects to finish a feature before he actually can.
Thank you for pointing me onto your post with these walls of text. I read them. And I have doubts, that the sequel will be a better success. And I have mixed feelings with these scenario starts, because they lock you on a path and you may never be able to unlock certain scences on that path, because they may not find into your scenario but all others, or just fit in one specific scenario. And that scenario to find would require multiple times to play through the game. It could drastically frustate the players even more..

Up to now, all speculations from my side, will look into maybe the 2 or 3 releases and then I will decide, if it's the time worth.

Reactions: Bird1019

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet. Here's some recent posts of his on Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear, if this Dev spent half as much timing creating content as they do writing walls of text about their "process", this game would be great. As it is now, I played it months ago and - then again last night - and it's still a wasteland of grinding the same scenes over and over again, trying to find that right combo to advance the next scene.

There's also no content with the "mom", which is hugely disappointing. In fact, there's no real I-patch support at all, obviously to protect his patron milking cows. This, even though there's variables and code in the game to support full on family fun.

And now we read that this Dev is already doing the whole squirrel chasing nuts thing and fixating on a sequel when, IMO, this game is not even close to being considered finished. I love the characters models in this game and the interface is nice... but the core mechanics and the sandbox grind without even a real sandbox to explore... the game is just not there yet. It also doesn't help that the characters between his games are all just carbon copies. Heck, they even use the same clothes in all the games.

I just don't understand how they can keep the patrons they do.

• Angry
Reactions: doctor123

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
any content with the milf?
Nope. In fact, the dev's disdain for the MILF is such that on your phone, under the section with profiles of the main characters, Margret is shown only as "The old woman" - Other then a couple of meaningless chat conversations, you have no interaction with her at all. In fact, the whole game has been scrubbed and soaked in bleach to take any hint of "family" out of it, even though it was obviously intended to be a 'cest game, judging by all the code and variables left behind.

But I am sure it's 100% normal for "friends" to move into homes with 3 women and actually share a bedroom with one of them and not be family at all.. lol.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
For those of us on very limited bandwidth can someone who tried the newest update tell us whether it's worth downloading if we already played the previous version?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this the game where you wake up do chores like cleaning or other random stuff and hope something to trigger and repeat something else and then talk to the girls in the house who have nothing new to say?

lol, might describe many games, but I remember the art of this game, the reason i started to play it, but then stopped for a long time, thought i check it out again, but is it easier to know what to do now?

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes