3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Hey Ellaraia! I played SHF and just loved it!!! Still I've some doubts regarding :: I'm on 20th level, I've unlocked all scenes and even proposed her giving the ring but I still didn't got the special outfit Every morning in the outfit selection box, that one 'Special outfit' always remains locked. How to unlock it??
And one more thing :: How to deepthroat her successfully. I've tried many times but she always collapses and refuses to deepthroat. I select the 'hold her there' option but she couldn't do it successfully. How to do it??
Please reply ASAP
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hey Ellaraia! I played SHF and just loved it!!! Still I've some doubts regarding :: I'm on 20th level, I've unlocked all scenes and even proposed her giving the ring but I still didn't got the special outfit Every morning in the outfit selection box, that one 'Special outfit' always remains locked. How to unlock it??
And one more thing :: How to deepthroat her successfully. I've tried many times but she always collapses and refuses to deepthroat. I select the 'hold her there' option but she couldn't do it successfully. How to do it??
Please reply ASAP
Thanks
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I didn't remember so I re-downloaded the code and the final outfits seems to have no way of being unlocked and no function. On the deppthroat, you have to free her, rather than holding her still. She just can't handle it the first time.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Thanks man! Btw I really loved your game. This is now on one of my favorite games list especially coz of the small size. I really appreciate your hard work on it. Btw I also tried 'My Little Katelyn (1-3)' like about 2 times. I'm just waiting for it to be completed so I can download it again to play full✌
All the best for your future projects

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hi from Earth

They are on hiatus and my little Katelyn is abandoned so not sure if it'll be continued or not.
It's so frustrating. Back in September I wanted to start getting back into MyLK. I had been thinking up a cool little game that would allow me to get back into DAZ and Renpy while I re-familiarised myself with MyLK. It was planned to be small enough on my time that I could even do both if it was well-received. Then Patreon blocked my account because of MyLK, without much reason. That's why all the download links and stuff are gone now. I think someone was upset at my hiatus and reported me for Katelyn looking too young. That's my theory anyway. Then I stopped liking the little project and began focusing on something new, more in the mould of ShF, until the MyLK issue was resolved or I got something I liked.

That was early December. Since then I've binned off 3 of the 4 main characters, re-designed the entire back-end, changed most of the locations for brand new ones. I was happy with where I was about 2 weeks ago. V1 was 66% complete with like 150 images and I was back in my flow with coming home from work at lunch to set a new render going and alarms during the night for the same reason. I had 3 patreon posts ready to go explaining what happened with MyLK and what the new game was. Then I was doing some renders that wouldn't be in the first few games and realised that the main female character's skin texture was just so bad for lighting when with other characters that she had to be replaced. She's asian but looks diseased unless blasted with light which makes all other characters look absolute crap.

Now I'm trying to find a replacement character but Genesis 8 is awful. No character is capable of smiling. I've had several super cute models who always looked depressed no matter which emotion pack I pull the smile from. The only 2 characters I've been able to make work were my 2 main ones until I dropped the asian girl, and even her base smile isn't even a smile. Whenever I get something I like, I begin to hate it. The current model I'm working with is the asian one with a few tweaks and the skin taken from a different model. But I don't like it and I have no idea why. She just looks... wrong?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
None of the girls in my little Katelyn look too young. Hard to say what was reported maybe someone reported it saying there was incest in it or something.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
None of the girls in my little Katelyn look too young. Hard to say what was reported maybe someone reported it saying there was incest in it or something.
I agree, but that was my best guess. I've no idea if they even bothered to check out the reporter's claim.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ellaraia

Was shaping her future also on the patreon? If yes then someone might of reported it because of that as you could make a friend or a sister.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia

Was shaping her future also on the patreon? If yes then someone might of reported it because of that as you could make a friend or a sister.
No, I deleted ShF download links when I was messing around with MEGA well before this. They unlocked my page when I deleted the MyLK download links, so the issue must be with those. I've given up trying to resolve it and just want to find a new character model that doesn't look like crap.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Well there is always subscribestar.com to use instead of patreon and not have to change anything.
Someone suggested that on discord. If I work out a model I like then I'll definitely look into having both platforms available for people, but I don't like the idea of just moving there because there's nothing to say they won't just decide tomorrow to start banning things and then you're just left with Patreon 2.0 but without the trust people have in that platform. There have been a few platforms that have been a sour experience for people.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... reported me for Katelyn looking too young.
There's easy fix for that, just set the next game in nursing home. Could be titled "Sexual adventures of senior citizens", of if you'd want something more romantic, then perhaps "True love is worth the wait".

You'd probably lose majority of your current audience, but they never paid much anyway. And with this new concept being somewhat unique, maybe you'd find hole in market and profit from that.

In any case, you'd be safe from "this character looks too young!" trolls. Well, as long as there would be no visits from grandchildren, you wouldn't show the staff much, because nurses are often young, and the story would be strictly in present time, no protagonists reminiscing about their youth. And you'd have to make sure that MC isn't struck down by dementia too much, and doesn't choose some relative of his as love interest. But other than that, it's foolproof plan.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
smnb

Might be safe from "this character looks too young!" trolls but you'd then gain tons of "this character looks too old EEWW!" trolls.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
There's easy fix for that, just set the next game in nursing home. Could be titled "Sexual adventures of senior citizens", of if you'd want something more romantic, then perhaps "True love is worth the wait".

You'd probably lose majority of your current audience, but they never paid much anyway. And with this new concept being somewhat unique, maybe you'd find hole in market and profit from that.

In any case, you'd be safe from "this character looks too young!" trolls. Well, as long as there would be no visits from grandchildren, you wouldn't show the staff much, because nurses are often young, and the story would be strictly in present time, no protagonists reminiscing about their youth. And you'd have to make sure that MC isn't struck down by dementia too much, and doesn't choose some relative of his as love interest. But other than that, it's foolproof plan.
I actually think there's a decent game in there where you try to 'seduce' the nurses in a variety of ways, but wrinkles aren't my thing.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The characters are not too young :( Please don't change it just for patreon. In any case, I'm looking forward to your next project.
Thanks. My working title includes the word cute, so young characters are going nowhere.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes