3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so this game has no story? just keep repeating activities, increase level and unlock new sex scenes and gifts?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so this game has no story? just keep repeating activities, increase level and unlock new sex scenes and gifts?
Pretty much. Talk to Sarah for a little backstory, and the final gift will give you a ending scene but the game continues.

Pretend the ending tells you about Cutely Suspicious though, as My Little Katelyn isn't going any more.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Pretty much. Talk to Sarah for a little backstory, and the final gift will give you a ending scene but the game continues.

Pretend the ending tells you about Cutely Suspicious though, as My Little Katelyn isn't going any more.
so the only story is she was rapped by Mark and sarah stopped MC to do anything about it because she was afraid of losing MC. they moved in to an another city. MC works and sarah goes to school. based on xp different sex scenes and outfits are unlocked. when we reach level 20 we go buy a ring and propose her to marry. that's it. right?

Also, looks like winter's scene is removed by developer. any way to get that scene?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
hey guys, i just came back to this game since i stopped playing it around early 2019. If i remember correctly there was an event where you go to school. I would like to ask at what part of the game do you get to school? It's been many weeks in the game and still no event that let's you go to school. Has it been removed?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

There is no rape in the game look at the tags do you see rape tag? There is however implied rape depending on if you play incest or not and it's part of a background story that happened long ago. I think if you play with incest there is no rape background but if you play where she is your BFF there is.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Paapi

There is no rape in the game look at the tags do you see rape tag? There is however implied rape depending on if you play incest or not and it's part of a background story that happened long ago. I think if you play with incest there is no rape background but if you play where she is your BFF there is.
Patch required to apply patch ?? Or just changing relationship setup is enough ??

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

That's the background backstory I was talking about that you never see just that it is implied that it happened a long time ago.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes