3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
What does 'streamlined' mean? Do we still get the dom/sub paths? How much content is there? Maybe an update for the game's description is in order?
Probably but I don't control that. If you're looking for sexual content, then there is lots. If you are looking for story, there is little. The game changed so that you choose your relationship with Sarah, so you can play the entire game with her as your cute pet (the old obedience option). There is content toward the end with spanking and stuff like that, but it isn't great or long.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
You can be obedient without being submissive, but submissives tend to be obedient.

However, and I am making an assumption here, it may be that one is you being submissive, and the other is the other person being submissive. Just a guess. I don't know what the dev meant.

Sounds like a great concept. Will check it out.
Submission is to to give yourself over to the power or authority of another. Obedience is to comply with or follow commands, restrictions or wishes of someone of power or authority. Obedience does not mean you are happy with your compliance but you do comply to avoid consequences.
Submission is a far greater thing than obedience. Submission requires love, respect and a willingness to yield to another. Obedience on the other hand doesn't require any personal relationship between the one giving the "command" and the one obeying the command.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Submission is to to give yourself over to the power or authority of another. Obedience is to comply with or follow commands, restrictions or wishes of someone of power or authority. Obedience does not mean you are happy with your compliance but you do comply to avoid consequences.
Submission is a far greater thing than obedience. Submission requires love, respect and a willingness to yield to another. Obedience on the other hand doesn't require any personal relationship between the one giving the "command" and the one obeying the command.

Reactions: perheiro

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What does 'streamlined' mean? Do we still get the dom/sub paths? How much content is there? Maybe an update for the game's description is in order?
Streamlined means parts removed or changed to make things simpler and easier, in this case both for the player and for developer. I agree the description could do with a update, maybe remove the mention of paths altogether (but then it would be a bit short and as Ellaraia said they can't do it).

Reactions: Ellaraia

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
Cute game, the characters story is interesting(when using the patch ;) ) what would add a cherry on top is convincing her to "forget" her birth control or reach a level in your relation where she gets baby fever

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
If I have a blind eye for the bugs (Butt Plug scene available without purchasing the plug, masturbation scene not playing when chosen from the fondle gallery, lube counter didn't decrease in the first two anal scenes etc.)
It is quite a nice time killer. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work in your next project.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If I have a blind eye for the bugs (Butt Plug scene available without purchasing the plug, masturbation scene not playing when chosen from the fondle gallery, lube counter didn't decrease in the first two anal scenes etc.)
It is quite a nice time killer. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work in your next project.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
So I've played this as it released and generally went pet/positive (during maid scenes) and never really could handle re-grinding for other endings.

Since I see the dev is responding... how different are the other endings and what's the easiest way to have them trigger? Do you choose pet/negative whenever she's doing maid stuff for instance? Also if you choose the love route instead of pet route do the other endings have to do with the positive/negative reactions to her cleaning?

I recall in earlier builds there were 3 bars and they had to do with the endings but that has seemed to have been stripped, at least from player view.

TL;DR now that the game is released is there a small walkthrough as the game doesn't seem too complex but I would love to see all the content! Thanks for making a game I've loved following, dev :)

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So I've played this as it released and generally went pet/positive (during maid scenes) and never really could handle re-grinding for other endings.

Since I see the dev is responding... how different are the other endings and what's the easiest way to have them trigger? Do you choose pet/negative whenever she's doing maid stuff for instance? Also if you choose the love route instead of pet route do the other endings have to do with the positive/negative reactions to her cleaning?

I recall in earlier builds there were 3 bars and they had to do with the endings but that has seemed to have been stripped, at least from player view.

TL;DR now that the game is released is there a small walkthrough as the game doesn't seem too complex but I would love to see all the content! Thanks for making a game I've loved following, dev :)
My original intention for the game was more in-keeping with the name. You were supposed to go down certain paths with each play-through having its own path and content. With the most recent major changes, I went very far from this. The old paths became mostly dialogue changes, with only a small amount of content locked to one affinity or another. Some images are slightly altered depending on your current affinity, but the main difference is in the dialogue. It turned more into choose the nature of your relationship then play, rather than shape the relationship how you want it to go.

The endings are all the same, just with different dialogue. By the time I created it, I just wanted to move on to my next game. My time with ShF had come to and end, but I didn't want to leave it without an ending. It's not how I wanted the game to go and I made many mistakes across the year that I spent on the project. I've learned a lot from ShF and I hope that my new VN is benefitting from that. I think it is.

I'm glad you've enjoyed playing.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
that walkthrough does not count anymore, i can't find those stats (confidence, lust, and other) in my save with Ren'Py save editor, he rewrote it completely?, he removed them?
Yes, removed. The game isn't complicated for the most part. Most of the content is found in a single menu when talking to Katelyn Sarah on the sofa in the afternoon. The others are tied to outfit selection, cleaning, homework, or randomly.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Yes, removed. The game isn't complicated for the most part. Most of the content is found in a single menu when talking to Katelyn Sarah on the sofa in the afternoon. The others are tied to outfit selection, cleaning, homework, or randomly.
how to unlock new outfits? and there is a paths or not?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so the story's pretty linear ?
There's no real ongoing story, but talking to Sarah will get you little bits of past events. What I do is go to work after waking up and getting dressed, then either go to the library (but not sure it matters anymore though) or go buy things. After I just follow Sarah around the flat. If you turn on the unlock notifications you shouldn't miss anything.

And of course I think Sarah being your sister is option best.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
There's no real ongoing story, but talking to Sarah will get you little bits of past events. What I do is go to work after waking up and getting dressed, then either go to the library (but not sure it matters anymore though) or go buy things. After I just follow Sarah around the flat. If you turn on the unlock notifications you shouldn't miss anything.

And of course I think Sarah being your sister is option best.
thanks mate, you've been quite helpful !

if you don't mind, can i PM you ? i have a question, but it would not be polite to ask on another game's thread

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes